1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread

1. TechnoidFR
    Just an insane reviewer ( but side addict too, I gave 4 I'm in review in this moment ) ! Before I reviewed loss of smartphones and up to 3/4 smartphones in same times.( And do 3/4 videos by week... Just because my curiosity is very huge, I want to review all it's possible )

But clearly each iem have a personality and if I want change I want to change anywhere.

And I'm so addict that I post here... With my poor english. Yeah I'm really very passionate

HungryPanda and DAVID_54 like this.
  2. TechnoidFR
    Exactly same type.

They are ! They are flat and brilliant, farly better tuned than nicehck n3. Stay fun and globally with good tonality but a little cold

3. mono-type
    Yes, they use the same 0.75 mm 2-pin plugs, referred by KZ as an "A" type. Don't use the "B" (which are 0.78mm, and have angular plugs) or "C" types (the ones used by ZSN and other soon-to-be-released KZ products) on the ZS7.

4. fluteloop
    I am 200 espresso's away from this lifestyle.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  5. FastAndClean
    KZ ZS10 PRO is on Ali already

LaughMoreDaily likes this.
  6. pbui44
    LaughMoreDaily likes this.
  7. Slater
    Haha, yeah that guy is bonkers. Where is he even getting power for the turntable from? Is he also lugging around a battery pack?

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  8. BadReligionPunk
    hh
    The hipster is strong with this one. Its gotta be tough carrying all that on his moped.

Big ups man. I raise this Pabst to you!

9. maxxevv
    Can't really tell from the pict, but they do have "portable" LP turntables though. And this is one of them:
    VESTAX HANDY TRAX, it supposed to have a 65hr runtime !
    [​IMG]

10. nraymond
    The smallest record player I believe is the Record Runner:

Followed by the Sound Burger:

11. TechGuy89
    Thanks for the help!

12. LamerDeluxe (tm)
    Wow, lucky, I just received my 060 (balanced) cable a few days ago, bought during the AliExpress anniversary sale. I really like it. Quality is nice and the earphone connections are tight, plus it has a slider. I also have the black silver plated MMCX version, which apparently is much worse, but I get really nice sound out of it with my DT6. Would be interesting to get one of those best measured cables some time to compare how much of a difference it makes.

LaughMoreDaily, hakuzen and ShakyJake like this.
  13. hakuzen
    glad you like them.
    not much difference (by rolling tips, you get big tonality differences; by rolling cables, slight definition changes).
    but, if you have high resolution gear, you could try a more expensive cable ever and judge yourself. i do notice difference from my cables <$20 to those >$50 in these cases.

DocHoliday and LaughMoreDaily like this.
  14. antdroid
    ZSN Pro (Purple) - I forgot I bought these and they showed up today in the mail. I ran some quick measurements using my new IEC711 clone coupler. Plotted over Harman Target Curve for IEMs. Just a really initial listen and its a little bright. I gave my ZSN away to a former colleague of mine so I do not have it anymore but just from memory, these seem a tad brighter than the ZSN. Seems like the ZSN Pro is to the ZSN like the T2 Pro is to the T2.

FR.jpg
    waterfall.jpg

15. LaughMoreDaily
    There's no reason to buy a ZSN (or Pro) anymore now that the CCA C10 is out. :wink: