1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread

1. LamerDeluxe (tm)
    That is a really tricky problem with these multi-driver iems. Would be handy if there was a test where you could check phase at different frequency ranges to figure out if one of the drivers is out of phase.

I really enjoy comparing all these earphones, they all have their strengths and weaknesses. Somebody mentioned how the plastic housings of as AS10 actually help with their sound and that does seem to be true, I think it adds to their warmth. I really like the sound quality of the balanced output.

2. khighly
    Sounds really good on all of my IEM's. ZS7 can't even extend this high.

3. khighly
    ZS7 have an issue where they will somehow seal entirely in my left ear so that sound is entirely cut off, and I've tried probably 15-20 different types of tips. I cannot wear them without foams at all which is disappointing. I'd love a ZS7 Pro with the new resin/metal design.

4. BadReligionPunk
    Hate that. Have had to get rid of some really nice ones before because of that. You getting zs10pro?

eclein likes this.
  5. khighly
    Yes. I will probably grab them in a few days or preorder. I hope they sound nearly identical. Literally anything else could be better fit than ZS10.

IMO with KZ's resin/aluminim shell linup, they could be much more of threat to some larger players. Would love to see a ZS6 Pro, ZS7 Pro keeping their sound signatures smilar or slightly improving them.

6. Slater
    It sounds like the nozzle vent is not working properly. It’s likely clogged with glue. I would check it with a magnifying glass. You could also poke it with a sharp needle (be sure to do the same thing on both sides so the sound is equal).

SybilLance, eclein and groucho69 like this.
  7. groucho69
    Try wearing them sideways

eclein and Slater like this.
  8. crabdog
    Ok, it's here. Let's give it a listen then. :grinning:

ZSN Pro.jpg

9. mbwilson111
    I need to see a photo of that.

10. Dani157
    How do they compare to CA4?

11. groucho69
    If one exists you'll be the first to know.

12. mbwilson111
    You could take a selfie.

13. 1clearhead
    I like them both! They're just different; the CA4 sounds balanced, while the PRO's has more of a V-shape approach. You can't go wrong with either of them. I will say more on both once I write a review in a few weeks from now.

PhonoPhi and Dani157 like this.
  14. Dani157
    Have listened to both ZSN and C10, pretty curious how these Pro/A versions sound.

LaughMoreDaily likes this.
  15. groucho69
    Don't own them