1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread

1. neo_styles
    I think you're looking at it the wrong way...ordering from AliExpress is like buying a surprise gift for your future self. Just don't keep an eye on the tracking and it'll show up right after you forget you even bought it for yourself!

Now the real question is do I take a stab at the ZS10 Pro or convince myself I'm actually okay with the ZS7, ZSN, ZSN Pro (technically the son's), AS10, T2 Pro, and iSine10 for in-ears?

2. CYoung234
    +1

3. TechnoidFR
    The soundstage is weird and little artificial. I noticed the Sound come from exterior to interior. Most of iem do reverse. It's most natural. I noticed that with comparing with zs6. It's, I think, one explaination for the lot of people didn't like them

4. Slater
    That sounds exactly like some of the individual drivers were wired out of phase. It causes that weird ‘exterior to interior’ sound.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    KipNix and Conest like this.
  5. TechnoidFR
    I have 3 pairs. ( First, one ba of right was broken, second has left defective, third is ok.) Exactly the same thing

6. khighly
    I have noticed this with many different IEM's, not just KZ, and I pointed it out a very long time ago in this thread with example songs.

I have some IEM's where on the exact same song, one more '3D' sound will come from the left, and in another pair, will come from the right. It doesn't bother me since it sounds perfectly fine and isn't any compromise, but I guess some could fuss over it.

7. TechnoidFR
    Have another example of Iem like this? In my collection it's the only to have this "vision" of sound diffusion.

For inversion of the sound for an instrument a noticed that few days ago . Didn't know the model exact

8. Slater
    Good crawrity control!

KipNix and LaughMoreDaily like this.
  9. TechnoidFR
    The first fall a lot ( so it's my fault and explain why one ba broke )

10. 1clearhead
    Here are some quick impressions on the KZ ZS7 and KZ ZSA! :wink::thumbsup:

Link:
    Post #22966

Enjoy!

mono-type and Sylmar like this.
  11. Slater
    Yeah, dropping IEMs will do it. The BA drivers are more fragile than many people realize.

1clearhead and LaughMoreDaily like this.
  12. LaughMoreDaily
    Another reason to stick to budget iems... under $100. :wink:

PhonoPhi likes this.
  13. Slater
  14. DynamicEars
    Corrected : another reason to stick to better 1 DD iems

15. TechnoidFR
    just avoid dropping it 10 times in 5 days. these are the only ones today that have had a problem in my entire collection and I'm walking around with 13 iem all thé day

Just be careful, like any product