1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread

1. SoundChoice
    Just wait until she finds out there are unicorn headphones with dual drivers.

2. Superluc
    Stock tips and cable ?

3. Superluc
    What was...:worried:

:expressionless:

...my hand slipped again :rolling_eyes:

Incoming ZSN Pro :moneybag: :wave::weary:

BadReligionPunk and mochill like this.
  4. DynamicEars
    How about soundstage comparison? original KZN is narrow, is it bigger now? on par with C10 or better? Thanks

LaughMoreDaily likes this.
  5. Zerohour88
  6. stuck limo
    Was "black" originally part of the lineup or was that added later?

7. Zerohour88
    its not any "black"-er than the standard AS10, as far as I can see. They came in black and cyan originally.

8. stuck limo
    These appear to be 3 different colors....maybe it's the lighting though. @Zerohour88

upload_2019-4-4_22-10-24.jpeg upload_2019-4-4_22-10-43.jpg

9. ephrank
    Those of you using 0.78mm 2-pin cables - Do you think it's very stressful to the KZ sockets? It's very tempting to get some 16 core balanced cables for my ZS7 (still in transit), but I don't want to cause damage or shorten the usable life ot them

10. Zerohour88
    those are just renders, you can compare actual pics from the amazon listing and from somewhere like Massdrop, its basically the same.

11. stuck limo
    No problems at all using them on my KZ Zs3.

ephrank likes this.
  12. 1clearhead
    Nozzle shape and all other angles are the same, but the only difference I see is the alloy back plate sticks out slightly more maybe to accommodate the slightly thicker dynamic driver on the PRO's (thicker from front to back due to the double magnet dynamic and crossover placement). Plus, the PRO seems to feel just slightly heavier probably due to the added alloy and the slightly thicker dynamic driver.

This is what I got so far. :wink:...I'll provide PIC's later in the weekend for everyone to see. :point_left:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
    Slater and SybilLance like this.
  13. 1clearhead
    So far, soundstage on the ZSN PRO's definitely sounds bigger than the original ZSN and on par with the C10. Though the C10, in a sense, sounds more holographic. But, the BIG soundstage on the PRO's still has me completely amazed due to the better tuning, nonetheless!

14. 1clearhead
    Yes! :thumbsup::wink:

15. SybilLance
    Muchas Gracias mi Amigo Claro! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1clearhead likes this.