Khadas Tea - World's First MagSafe Headphone Amplifier for Smartphones
May 21, 2022 at 6:57 AM Post #91 of 122
Hi, I upgraded to a Mojo2, willing to sell my blue tea used only 1 hour. Great device in it’s price range and much easier to mount on an iPhone. Anyone interested? From Germany, close to Frankfurt.

May 24, 2022 at 8:16 PM Post #92 of 122
Just received mine the other day and sadly, it's defective. Shows that it is in BT playback mode when not connected to any BT devices. DSD mode and MQA mode are non functional. Sent a message to Khadas support - let's see how long this takes...:triportsad:
Well it’s been almost 10 days and no response from Khadas regarding the issue. So as long as your device works when you get it you’re in luck. I am beginning to think I am stuck with a brick and I’m out $150…

Jun 15, 2022 at 12:47 PM Post #93 of 122
Well it’s been almost 10 days and no response from Khadas regarding the issue. So as long as your device works when you get it you’re in luck. I am beginning to think I am stuck with a brick and I’m out $150…
SO...here we are almost a month later and I have received NO response to no less than 5 requests for a warranty exchange. I would be very cautious about placing an order for ANYTHING from Khadas as they don't seem too interested in standing behind what they sell.

Jul 8, 2022 at 5:23 PM Post #94 of 122
SO...here we are almost a month later and I have received NO response to no less than 5 requests for a warranty exchange. I would be very cautious about placing an order for ANYTHING from Khadas as they don't seem too interested in standing behind what they sell.
Not good. Fortunately for me mine still works flawlessly with my iPhone 13 mini and sounds superb, even with Spotify! (Mostly using with Fiio FD7 as great synergy).

Jul 9, 2022 at 3:29 PM Post #95 of 122
Not good. Fortunately for me mine still works flawlessly with my iPhone 13 mini and sounds superb, even with Spotify! (Mostly using with Fiio FD7 as great synergy).
Khakis support got back to me with a request for serial numbers of all devices I connect to the Tea, software versions, etc., etc., - really just a means to avoid giving me a RMA to exchange the damn thing. Off to the credit card company to file a dispute. Would really rather have the darn thing working.

Nov 25, 2022 at 4:29 AM Post #96 of 122
Khakis support got back to me with a request for serial numbers of all devices I connect to the Tea, software versions, etc., etc., - really just a means to avoid giving me a RMA to exchange the damn thing. Off to the credit card company to file a dispute. Would really rather have the darn thing working.
Just wondering if they ever sorted this for you?

Nov 25, 2022 at 1:21 PM Post #97 of 122
Just wondering if they ever sorted this for you?
Nope. They told me I could return it back to China at my expense (about $85) for replacement and that was almost what I paid for it. They challenged the dispute with my card company so I own a piece of non-working junk. I will never do business again with these clowns and will offer up my experience every chance I get to dissuade someone else from potentially losing their money.

Apr 24, 2023 at 7:09 AM Post #98 of 122
Nope. They told me I could return it back to China at my expense (about $85) for replacement and that was almost what I paid for it. They challenged the dispute with my card company so I own a piece of non-working junk. I will never do business again with these clowns and will offer up my experience every chance I get to dissuade someone else from potentially losing their money.
Thank you for saving me £199. :) I was going to order one but thought I would check what Head-Fi thought first, I've changed my mind now.

You would think Khadas would offer better customer service than this and I also don't trust Amazon to help with any issues either, been there done that. :)

Jul 8, 2023 at 11:41 AM Post #99 of 122
Anyone know what’s happening with the promised mobile app? Has it been scrapped?

Jul 8, 2023 at 12:40 PM Post #100 of 122
Last edited:
Jul 8, 2023 at 2:32 PM Post #101 of 122
I’ve had great luck with Chinese audio but I’m lucky. A nice dap, KZ ZSX, and EarStudio DAC amp. I’ve had the ES Audio device for 8 years, left it my vehicle in extreme heat and cold and darn won’t go down. Holds a charge like a champ and puts out.

Jul 8, 2023 at 4:40 PM Post #102 of 122
Looking at the Khadas forum here - https://forum.khadas.com/t/any-news-on-the-promised-tea-app/16607
They keep saying the same thing. Under development and still being “refined”.
They said that in Jan. 7 months later and still silence. Looks like it’s either been scrapped or it’s had massive delays (was supposed to come out last year). I hope the company is not sinking, there’s been a lot of silence in general. Many people purchased the hardware with the promise of getting software support in reasonable time, not 100 years after

Perhaps they want to make the perfect app but this is the wrong way about it, if it takes years and years after the hardware is released

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2023 at 11:15 AM Post #105 of 122
The Khadis website no longer makes any reference to any app for the device. My guess is that they have abandoned it and there is nothing new in the specs from the first release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back