K-ON!! and J-Music Disscussions
Aug 24, 2010 at 12:53 PM Post #61 of 243
k-on! live?
i've seen them..

ER4p is out of my budget and im not looking for another IEM
but if its very comfortable and good sounding ill reconsider it

and i have a pretty small ear, the smallest tip of the CX300 sits on the outside of my ear, its very comfortable and make a good seal but it fall of too quickly.

Aug 24, 2010 at 12:56 PM Post #62 of 243
It's okay if you skip out on IEMs, full-sized is much better anyway.
tongue_smile.gif

Aug 24, 2010 at 1:20 PM Post #63 of 243

Quote:
Off topic: Have you seen the K-On live DVD/Blue-Ray? It is really good, check it out. :wink:

wasted almost 7800 yen for the Blu ray version :p (because it was not 1080P it was only 1080i)
PCM 2.0 sound was not that great but i did enjoy there performance.

Quote:
I've spend more than 2500 Euros so far for this. A good amp to pair the K701 with is the Little Dot I+, you usually hear the Head CanAmp as a recommendation but even a starving student can get himself a used or new LD I+.

i hope for you also listning to other genres too or sold older non used equipments :p

Aug 24, 2010 at 1:44 PM Post #64 of 243
ive seen the DVD version.
not the bluray one..
the resolution is very small on the DVD.

i would lke to try some of those K701 someday..
but no money to do so.

Aug 24, 2010 at 11:47 PM Post #68 of 243

Quote:
I seriously think I may have found just the thing for all you Japanees cartoon lovers,there are so menny styles and color combos,and they are easily driven by portable players. They seem to be a serious headphone and not a joke.http://stores.ebay.com/bobizzo-dot-com/StoreFront.html__W0QQrtZncQQ_sidZ373051485?_trksid=p4634.c0.m352.l1513&_pgn=1

Quote:
For anyone wondering what K-ON is about, here is a nice video that sums it up perfectly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmuohYLCVdk

facepalm4.jpg

Aug 24, 2010 at 11:54 PM Post #69 of 243
@AhokZYashA
if you're interested in testing some Grados,Fischers or ATHs,i'd suggest you go to Mangga Dua Mall,5th floor.They have quite an interesting array of headphones available in Jakarta.Do some googling and you might found the shop~

On a side note,i'd vote RE0 (if you don't mind taking another IEM) for K-on Songs;they are the best bang of the buck given your current budget IMO.it's also available on that shop so good luck :D

Aug 24, 2010 at 11:59 PM Post #70 of 243
I found my self quite enjoy K-ON!! musics with fostex headphone. I own t50rp, great bang for the bucks.But i noticed when you used an desktop amp you need to do some damping or it sound terible. Ask iqem for detail damping scheme or you can just send it to him :D

Aug 25, 2010 at 1:12 AM Post #71 of 243
ill check for the shop saturday or next week..

so far is M50, XB700, V7509HD, RE0, ER4p, SR80i, SR60i..
ill check them all when i found the shop...

and what else all of you recommend to listen to K-ON! songs?

Aug 25, 2010 at 1:44 AM Post #72 of 243
greeting fellow Indonesian!

for long i've been lurking in head-fi for getting tremendous advices of purchasing cans and gradually mutated me into audio lover (i'm doomed!)
i thought now is a good time to at least say hi to the community

OP (mas/pak yasha? :D), i feel your frustation
it is a rarity in Indonesia to find a decent audio shop; it does break my heart whenever my fellow asks me about decent cans and almost all the time
when i gave the recommendation, the product not available in Indonesia (yeah, i lived in Japan now, so.. it's nirvana)

some people also do recommend superlux 668b as a good can, but i heard it need an amp to fully functional though..

Aug 25, 2010 at 2:02 AM Post #73 of 243
@OP: Are you really really sure you want to buy cans just for K-On? You know these series won't go on forever. It will end sooner or later. Seriously, there has to be more songs out there for you to listen to besides K-On. I'd be worried if that's the only thing you listen to
redface.gif

Aug 25, 2010 at 2:24 AM Post #74 of 243

Quote:
I seriously think I may have found just the thing for all you Japanees cartoon lovers,there are so menny styles and color combos,and they are easily driven by portable players. They seem to be a serious headphone and not a joke.http://stores.ebay.com/bobizzo-dot-com/StoreFront.html__W0QQrtZncQQ_sidZ373051485?_trksid=p4634.c0.m352.l1513&_pgn=1

you might be surprised if you find out what kind of cans i used when i watch anime or listening to the anime song
wink_face.gif

Aug 25, 2010 at 2:54 AM Post #75 of 243
This thread reminds me that I have to finish the 2nd season... I think any headphones sound fine for k-on music... any decent headphones at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back