JVC/Victor FX700 - The Successor (early Easter Bunny brought something very nice!)
Feb 6, 2011 at 9:21 PM Post #931 of 1,764
no not that much. ( but someone sitting next to you will notice. ) 

take it this way, they dont isolate at all, all noise come in and all goes out. its like you left an IEM open . ( but i doubt, that it will be loud enough to disturb in a library, atleast not at low volume. )

Feb 15, 2011 at 6:38 AM Post #933 of 1,764
james  please tell me   where  did  you  got FX700  form  if  send it to uk  howlong  it will  be  take  !!did  you  used  ems to send it your  house   i  like   pop   rap  Electronic   house   music

FX700  can work  it  whit  those  music  i like it      (i  got  MP3  sony  A845)

thx!!!!!!!

Feb 15, 2011 at 7:12 AM Post #934 of 1,764
I think these work great with pop and electronic, but I don't often listen to house and rap, so I might not be the best one to ask. Btw, are you aware that they have a pretty short cable? Just asking, because it can be annoying for some.

I got them from a Japanese forwarding service, but would buy it from Musica Acoustics nowadays. Dimitri is a very nice and helpful person. They use EMS and shipping usually only takes about 3-4 days. You can contact him via email at info@musicaacoustics.com.

Feb 15, 2011 at 7:23 AM Post #935 of 1,764
Just to warn you, I ordered some FX700s last week (from seyo shop) and they arrived in about 4 days, however, they were retained by customs until I paid the charge of almost £50.
mad.gif

Feb 15, 2011 at 7:25 AM Post #936 of 1,764

Quote:
I think these work great with pop and electronic, but I don't often listen to house and rap, so I might not be the best one to ask. Btw, are you aware that they have a pretty short cable? Just asking, because it can be annoying for some.

I got them from a Japanese forwarding service, but would buy it from Musica Acoustics nowadays. Dimitri is a very nice and helpful person. They use EMS and shipping usually only takes about 3-4 days. You can contact him via email at info@musicaacoustics.com.

please  tell  me  about the  website  THX!! it is safety shopping on  it  i am  worry about can  not  listen to  house and  rap  god  help  me

Feb 15, 2011 at 7:30 AM Post #937 of 1,764

​
Quote:
Just to warn you, I ordered some FX700s last week (from seyo shop) and they arrived in about 4 days, however, they were retained by customs until I paid the charge of almost £50.
mad.gif

what  webstie  did  you  went  form   please  tell  me  you  ordered many  FX  thats   why!!!!!!!!

Feb 15, 2011 at 9:11 AM Post #942 of 1,764
I heard the FX700 are not the best regarding isolation, which is not important for me.

I just wondered if that includes a less secure fit? Like are they everyday-hurry-running-to-the-train-without-falling-out-proof?
I know fit obviously differs from person to person, but there are some that stay in their place generally better (weight, center of gravity, shape) than others.

Would the Monster MDs be better (fit) ?

Feb 15, 2011 at 9:27 AM Post #943 of 1,764

Quote:

I'm scared  did you  get it by  ems or  DHL   that  can  be the  reason

If  you want to avoid UK/EU Custom Import Duty fees, you shall inquire Dimitri from MA to declare your order as "GIFT" and possibly under value it.
That is the only way as far as I was told by Dimitri in one of his emails...

and Yes, FX700 is great for Rap music.
Radius DDM is another option for half the cost.
Also new Radius #2 W21 coming out in March according to Dimitri. Perhaps worthwhile to wait....

Feb 15, 2011 at 9:58 AM Post #944 of 1,764

Quote:
If  you want to avoid UK/EU Custom Import Duty fees, you shall inquire Dimitri from MA to declare your order as "GIFT" and possibly under value it.
That is the only way as far as I was told by Dimitri in one of his emails...

and Yes, FX700 is great for Rap music.
Radius DDM is another option for half the cost.
Also new Radius #2 W21 coming out in March according to Dimitri. Perhaps worthwhile to wait....

thank you  vary much  rally  help to me  so please  tell me  one  or  two   Japanese  safety    website  that  i  can  buy  fx700    !!!!!thx

Feb 15, 2011 at 10:27 AM Post #945 of 1,764

Quote:

thank you  vary much  rally  help to me  so please  tell me  one  or  two   Japanese  safety    website  that  i  can  buy  fx700    !!!!!thx

I have only ordered  from Dimitri  from MA.
Didn't you read James444 comments above?
His site is www.MusicaAcoustics.com
Dimitri is well know here on Headfi so it is safe to order from him even if you do not see FX700 on his website at the moment.
Just email him and he will send you a quote based on availability..
hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back