JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite!
Aug 11, 2009 at 4:30 AM Post #1,397 of 3,142
Quote:

Originally Posted by VanQuish /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Got my phones today and boy are they sweet!

Welcome to the club. BTW, what amp are you using?

Aug 11, 2009 at 12:35 PM Post #1,398 of 3,142
is the headband made out of metal? and should buyers be concerned about this? are the hinges breaking through normal commuting and use?

Aug 11, 2009 at 12:53 PM Post #1,399 of 3,142
Quote:

Originally Posted by reptillian /img/forum/go_quote.gif
is the headband made out of metal? and should buyers be concerned about this? are the hinges breaking through normal commuting and use?

The headband is made out of plastic.

Aug 11, 2009 at 2:58 PM Post #1,401 of 3,142
Quote:

Originally Posted by reptillian /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I could not dream about using my DX1000 on the go, in the gardenchair yes but not moving around.

Aug 12, 2009 at 7:25 PM Post #1,403 of 3,142
Okay guys we're gonna play a little game.
Find out which piece(s) INFOSEEKER is needs replaced:

ha-dx1000.png

You can look at the three pics from the last page:
I am guessing it is #6; just I'm not confident.

Remember to zoom in if you can't see it. (Ctrl +) on your keyboard.

Aug 22, 2009 at 4:29 AM Post #1,406 of 3,142
So, after pointing out the piece; I learned of the part's serial number from JVC Europe. But they told me they could not service me directly for the part and told me to get it from JVC America. Which scared me for a moment.

But instead of asking for help this time from JVC America I just asked for my part via its serial number; and viola, JVC America do have that piece via their online website. But it is impossible to find on your own; they had to link me to the pieces buying page.
So now the five dollar piece is on its way by the only $12 shipping option available. :/

Aug 22, 2009 at 4:57 AM Post #1,407 of 3,142
Congratulations on tracking down the piece. Would you be willing to share the part number, and the link to the site? I wouldn't mind picking up a spare of this breakable piece, and I suspect I'm not the only one.

Aug 22, 2009 at 1:07 PM Post #1,409 of 3,142
Quote:

Originally Posted by rangen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Congratulations on tracking down the piece. Would you be willing to share the part number, and the link to the site? I wouldn't mind picking up a spare of this breakable piece, and I suspect I'm not the only one.

You're right - you're not the only one
biggrin.gif

It would be great to know the part number - I need to order a few. Thanks!

Aug 24, 2009 at 8:35 PM Post #1,410 of 3,142
The part number for the 'R' side is J34369-003.
http://www.jvcservice.com/store/Prod...art=J34369-003

The part number for the 'L' side is J34369-004.
JVC Accessory Store

I only have the link for the Left-side; since it is what broke by me. I guess I can ask for you guys about the Right-side.
Though the right side's part number seems fr off from the left side. i hop they didn't get it wrong; since I can't find it on their site.
JVC Accessory Store
Don't order anything till I confirm I ordered he right thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back