JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread
Dec 6, 2014 at 8:33 PM Post #1,561 of 4,826
  sony pulse , the best sub bass in the bussiness, nothing come close , + have the amp inside and the bass impact tehnology

LOL! WHAT!?!?! Dear God...

Dec 7, 2014 at 3:25 AM Post #1,562 of 4,826
hawain boy , have u ever heard the sony pulse ?? i dont mean wireless ,every body know that wireless phones are crap, but with cable this headphones are stunning for the sub bass and bass,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4yBJrHd5bY&feature=player_detailpage

Dec 7, 2014 at 4:51 AM Post #1,563 of 4,826
  hawain boy , have u ever heard the sony pulse ?? i dont mean wireless ,every body know that wireless phones are crap, but with cable this headphones are stunning for the sub bass and bass,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4yBJrHd5bY&feature=player_detailpage

Well I'm just jumping in between. You seem to have the XB500 on sale. A comparison between them and Sony Pulse please?

Also have you listened to these JVC SZ2000?

Dec 7, 2014 at 5:32 AM Post #1,564 of 4,826
nope i never heard the jvc 2000 but they cost at least 3x times more and u cannot change the cable ,this is a big issue because if u break the cable ( and u will break for sure the cable in 2 years or so) you can throw them off

2. i have sony pulse and the xb500 how they compare ??

the pulse is better in every way , has the build in amp , so u dont need a external amp , bass impact tehnology that add some punch ,u feel better the bass lines, a little bit better sub bass and better treble and mids ,and the volume is stunning i never been able to go over 50% on my ipod touch volume is too loud ,at 100% i think is a Torture they will destroy your hearing and your head

Dec 7, 2014 at 5:38 AM Post #1,565 of 4,826
they(sony pulse) have also cons:

1- when is powered on u will be ablle to hear in the background some 'high pitch,hissing noise' at max volume , when is turned off the power they are clean,perfect sound
2.when is turned off the difference between xb500 and pulse are minimal ,the pulse dont sound much better ,just a little bit better
3.the battery life is not that great 3,4 hours

Dec 7, 2014 at 5:43 AM Post #1,566 of 4,826
but they sound amazing (sony pulse) you can change the cable , you can use it wireless if you want , they work with ps3,ps4 ,tv ,xbox,pc , they sound amazing even when you use it in passive mode ,and they cost only 120.150$ outstanding basshead cans, keep in mind that is miles away better than v moda m100 when it comes to sound Q and sub bass,bass , check the uavg consumer review on YT

Dec 8, 2014 at 3:28 PM Post #1,569 of 4,826
Hello!
My English is not good, sorry.
I'm going to buy some new headphones for electric music, rock, house, pop, love the bass, at first I wanted to take the vmoda m100 then I saw the jvc ha-sz2000, are great it is true, but I would use at home, train , buses do not walk with them on the street.

You recommended me for this use?

Dec 8, 2014 at 5:22 PM Post #1,570 of 4,826
  Hello!
My English is not good, sorry.
I'm going to buy some new headphones for electric music, rock, house, pop, love the bass, at first I wanted to take the vmoda m100 then I saw the jvc ha-sz2000, are great it is true, but I would use at home, train , buses do not walk with them on the street.

You recommended me for this use?

I take mine with me everyday to class.  I would suggest getting a portable dap/phone and portable amp such as the e12, the e12 is a perfect match for these and it is only 130$ compared to other high end amps.  Some say these headphones are not that portable, but for me they work perfectly.  I would recommend if you are using them on the train or bus to upgrade the pads because the stock ones are terrible, as said before in this thread.

Dec 8, 2014 at 5:33 PM Post #1,572 of 4,826
  I take mine with me everyday to class.  I would suggest getting a portable dap/phone and portable amp such as the e12, the e12 is a perfect match for these and it is only 130$ compared to other high end amps.  Some say these headphones are not that portable, but for me they work perfectly.  I would recommend if you are using them on the train or bus to upgrade the pads because the stock ones are terrible, as said before in this thread.

use them with a FiiO e11, can still work or should I upgrade to e12?

Thank again :)

Dec 8, 2014 at 5:40 PM Post #1,573 of 4,826
I have my e12 set at half volume with high gain, thats at max listening levels though.  I usually do low gain, 3/4 volume.  I have never listened to the e11 personally, but would consider upgrading down the road because the e12 (for me) is an end game amp and I never have to worry about power.

Dec 8, 2014 at 5:52 PM Post #1,574 of 4,826
  nope i never heard the jvc 2000 but they cost at least 3x times more and u cannot change the cable ,this is a big issue because if u break the cable ( and u will break for sure the cable in 2 years or so) you can throw them off

2. i have sony pulse and the xb500 how they compare ??

the pulse is better in every way , has the build in amp , so u dont need a external amp , bass impact tehnology that add some punch ,u feel better the bass lines, a little bit better sub bass and better treble and mids ,and the volume is stunning i never been able to go over 50% on my ipod touch volume is too loud ,at 100% i think is a Torture they will destroy your hearing and your head

I don't know if you came to promote the Sony Pulse, or if you have them on sale or something, but i know for a fact that they don't hold a candle to the SZ2000. And also, you came in to a post about a headphone you haven't even tried, and stated that they were better, and criticize someone that told you that they weren't and you honestly have the nerve to ask if they have tried it?... Dude, come on, don't be such a fanboy.

The SZ2000 is miles better than the Pulse, removable cable isn't a good pro to hold against the SZ2000 (because i have headphones that are way older than 2 years, and the cable's still intact. You might break them in 2 years, but that doesn't mean that everyone does), and "Bass Impact Technology" is just a fancy word for DSP effects in the integrated DAC/Amp. You might have a good experience about the Pulse, but that doesn't make them automatically better than another heapdhone that you haven't even tried yet.

You might want to try them before stating something so definitive.

TL;DR: No. HELL NO.

Dec 8, 2014 at 8:35 PM Post #1,575 of 4,826
have u ever tried the sony pulse ?? i bet u cannot take the sub bass they provide ,for sure i cant take the bass , is something that i cannot describe ,( with a good source ) maybe the sz2000 are better i cannot say nothing ( sorry for the last post against sz2000) but i doubt they sound so good and loud without amp straith of the box , and pulse doesnt have only the bass stunning but also the mids and highs are cristal clear and all this goodness for only 120.150$ ,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back