JVC HA-FXZ 100/200
Jan 11, 2013 at 1:09 PM Post #1,936 of 3,271
Quote:

Whoha. Was worried there at first. Glad you reached Totalness. This is out of box?. That is nice to reach such listening pleasure of totalness out of box.

Hey I got good news for guys that are willing to try out Tenso here soon to get these.. Western currency is gaining on the Japanese Yen. What that means is. These fine iems will be even cheaper for people that live in the US. My dollar is gaining in value and that is a good thing so good I gave into the Amazon Japan bug again. That is not good. I am weak willed. I tried to fight the urge. I did. But alas I gave into temptation. I kept finding myself looking at these.

They are mine all mine I say !! All mines!

How soon?? I made up my mind. Buying the 200's, plus I want to try out amazon.jp and tenso just to always have that awesome option available.

tenso's not open on the weekend so I'm thinkin I can wait till sunday to pull the trigger............

Jan 11, 2013 at 1:16 PM Post #1,937 of 3,271
I ordered those headphones in that pic yesterday. If all goes well I should have them by later next week. Tenso be very efficient. I can safely say Tenso is a winner. I will always go to Tenso for anything new and not so new that they have on Amazon Japan over flea bay.. I saved $100 on my AD900X. And I ain't talking bout car insurance

Jan 11, 2013 at 1:22 PM Post #1,938 of 3,271
Quote:
I ordered those headphones in that pic yesterday. If all goes well I should have them by later next week. Tenso be very efficient. I can safely say Tenso is a winner. I will always go to Tenso for anything new and not so new that they have on Amazon Japan over flea bay.. I saved $100 on my AD900X. And I ain't talking bout car insurance

Sorry for the offtopic, DSnuts, what's the name of that AT model?

Jan 11, 2013 at 1:35 PM Post #1,939 of 3,271
That model has gone completely under the radar as it is the new version of the ES7. These are the new and hopefully improved ES700. Came out in November in Japan and there is not a single read about them. I am going to take a chance on them. Something that looks this nice from AT using stainless steel for cups has to sound right is what I am thinking. There is a new ES500 as well a cheaper 40mm version, The price on Amazon Japan over ebay price was so great I had to bite. Let me put it this way. I also threw in a ATH-CKN50 iem in the order and still saved over the $210 price that is on ebay.  Can't wait to try em out..Will post an impression of them on the discovery thread as soon as I get them. If they impress me I will make a new thread based on them.

Jan 11, 2013 at 1:57 PM Post #1,940 of 3,271
Quote:
That model has gone completely under the radar as it is the new version of the ES7. These are the new and hopefully improved ES700. Came out in November in Japan and there is not a single read about them. I am going to take a chance on them. Something that looks this nice from AT using stainless steel for cups has to sound right is what I am thinking. There is a new ES500 as well a cheaper 40mm version, The price on Amazon Japan over ebay price was so great I had to bite. Let me put it this way. I also threw in a ATH-CKN50 iem in the order and still saved over the $210 price that is on ebay.  Can't wait to try em out..Will post an impression of them on the discovery thread as soon as I get them. If they impress me I will make a new thread based on them.

Just read that comment on Audiocube: "own the es7 and esw9 these are quite possibly better than the esw10s." Really interesting. How much from Amazon.jp/tenso?

Jan 11, 2013 at 2:10 PM Post #1,941 of 3,271
Quote:

Thanks for the info.

Jan 11, 2013 at 2:32 PM Post #1,942 of 3,271
Quote:
Well, concerning tips for the FXZ200 you can choose from 2 different sound sigs: treble focused or bass focused (still mantaining good detail and treble's resolution). The Sony Hybrids will give you much more bass and better fit. The fischer audio's will give you better treble (more refined), but less bass and fit is hallow as they don't allow a deep insertion as the Hybrids. I ended up prefering the SONY's to give more body to vocals sacrificing treble's forwardness a bit and a deeper seal/better isolation. It's just a matter of taste. 

For strange that it appears to you, the SONY Hybrids will reveal more micro-detail as they insert very deep into your ear canal like a custom made tip. For me, in my opinion, they're the real deal for these IEMs and easy to find on ebay. They also make the sub sound like a sub.

Concerning the 2.1 speakers, that's not true, they sound like any other IEM (just better). They don't even sound like an headphone, but an IEM. What they really are :)

I was sold for the 2.1, so do not expect that, or you'll be disappointed They sound like any other IEM sounds, just more detailed and with much more bass. There's NO ear massage as they're inside your ears, so you can't feel the drivers moving as with a full size can.

Cheers!!
beerchug.gif

I think the 2.1 comparison is the best way we can describe them. Its just like you said, they don't sound like a HP sounds.  
etysmile.gif

Jan 11, 2013 at 2:44 PM Post #1,943 of 3,271
Miow. You check out a movie. Like the newer Rambo. Or any of the transformers. Then you tell me what that sounds like. If you gonna keep a phone. Keep a phone. If your gonna be a fan be a fan.

But do yourself a favor and try watching a movie. In fact. Every single one of you guys with the FXZs. Try watching something with an epic sound track on your earphones. You guys tell me what that sounds like..Do it.

Jan 11, 2013 at 2:51 PM Post #1,944 of 3,271
Quote:
But do yourself a favor and try watching a movie. In fact. Every single one of you guys with the FXZs. Try watching something with an epic sound track on your earphones. You guys tell me what that sounds like..Do it.

I betcha Black Hawk Down would sound cool with the 200's... 
frown.gif

Jan 11, 2013 at 3:24 PM Post #1,946 of 3,271
Quote:
Miow. You check out a movie. Like the newer Rambo. Or any of the transformers. Then you tell me what that sounds like. If you gonna keep a phone. Keep a phone. If your gonna be a fan be a fan.

I'll do that tonight, Dsnuts and will let you know. In fact I got Batman here and a few more, but I will get the newer Rambo. How is it called? Rambo V? VI? I'm going to the Video Club tonight.

Jan 11, 2013 at 4:11 PM Post #1,949 of 3,271
If the Batman you are watching is the last one, check minute 48 to 51... batcopter is something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back