May 21, 2014 at 10:34 AM Post #2,017 of 2,211
my HA-FXT90 is dead today and it's just 2 years old
frown.gif

i don't expect its life is that short

May 28, 2014 at 7:34 PM Post #2,018 of 2,211
  my HA-FXT90 is dead today and it's just 2 years old
frown.gif

i don't expect its life is that short

What were you expecting? 2 years is more than enough for us, head-fi community as we generally don't keep an iem for such a long time 
biggrin.gif

May 28, 2014 at 8:31 PM Post #2,019 of 2,211
   What were you expecting? 2 years is more than enough for us, head-fi community as we generally don't keep an iem for such a long time 
biggrin.gif

You have a point *nods at my signature*, but still...some people prefer to buy a product they expect to have last for quite a while. IMO, two years is actually pretty good for a headphone. I find the cable always gives out pretty quickly, which is part of the reason why I always stuck with hyper-cheap products. If I had spent full price on the T90s when they first came out, and they died within two years, I would have been hella angry.

But, I've got a ton of headphones to play around with (including a 2nd pair of T90s :D), so it's not an issue. Woohoo!

May 30, 2014 at 1:30 PM Post #2,020 of 2,211
How well do the HA-FTX90s pair with the iBasso DX90?  I've read here that the DX50 loses a lot of its low end when driving 12-ohm IEMs.  Is the DX90 prone to this, too, or is that not an issue with this model?

Jul 1, 2014 at 10:50 AM Post #2,024 of 2,211
I have my FXT90s for more than half a year now. alternating with my other iems, every time I put them on it never ceases to put a smile on my face.

My preferred music are rock and metal but I do listen to other genres from time to time.

This is me, right here (except the FXT90s are my only IEMs, currently).  I absolutely love these things and aside from picking up a pair of RE-400 Waterlines for a more accurate sound signature, I can't see why I'd need much else.  The FXT90s are pretty spectacular for rock and metal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back