Jomo Audio Impressions & Discussion Thread

1. ezekiel77
  2. Ultrainferno
    Lucif6r6th likes this.
  3. ezekiel77
    I ramped up the bling for this one. Time to dance!

IMG_20171004_172948.jpg

Many thanks to the Jomo team for some excellent service and wicked fast turnover time! I got them less than 3 weeks from the day they received my ear impressions. Bravo.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  4. boneofimba
    Which model is this? Love the look of the red one and the blue one is actually similar to mine!
    IMG-20170710-WA0025.jpg

5. ezekiel77
    Flamenco. Gotta love their customisation options. We have the same great taste lol.

6. boneofimba
    And the same model too!

Personally can't stomach different color on each side so I ended up using gold/silver nugget to differentiate them. It's a subtle difference but helps differentiating the pair outside the shape and faceplate

The only problem is mine turnabout was roughly 2 months though :frowning2:

7. ranfan
    What's the difference between the old Samba, and the Samba latest (March 2017) revision?

8. noplsestar
    I didn’t know there where 2 different models. I‘m also interested in the difference.

9. sonickarma
  10. ranfan
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Samba sounds really good playing with electronic music. Incredible resolution, and clarity, with great separation, and layering ability. Although the stage size feels kinda average, it has a pretty good level of transparency. Bass is definitely not shy on the Samba.

Wyville and noplsestar like this.