Jomo Audio Impressions & Discussion Thread
Jun 7, 2018 at 3:00 AM Post #197 of 686
Jomo Audio just released new details about their upcoming new products, including the inner workings of their Melange hybrids and what all their new products will be called! My THL report will only be coming out over the next week or so, but I will be sharing my first impressions and a few quick photos on this very thread. Stay tuned... :wink:

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2018 at 3:03 AM Post #198 of 686
Jomo Audio just released new details about their upcoming new products, including the inner workings of their Melange hybrids and what all their new products will be called!

Interesting stuff! Although I don't have anywhere near enough money to be looking at this, but... so... hard... to... resist... :D

Love the pun, btw. "Stay tuned" was that intentional? :wink:

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2018 at 3:07 AM Post #199 of 686
Interesting stuff! Although I don't have anywhere near enough money to be looking at this, but... so... hard... to... resist... :D

Love the pun, btw. "Stay tuned" was that intentional? :wink:

No pun intended, but it is chuckle-worthy now that I think about it. :p

Jun 7, 2018 at 10:59 PM Post #200 of 686
Will the old line (Jomo 6 etc) be entirely replaced?

Jomo hybrids. Hot dang. Just when I thought it was safe to get out of the game...

Jun 7, 2018 at 11:05 PM Post #201 of 686
Will the old line (Jomo 6 etc) be entirely replaced?

Jomo hybrids. Hot dang. Just when I thought it was safe to get out of the game...

When I spoke to Joseph just after CanJam SG, he did imply that the new Pro-Audio models will be replacing the Jomo 4, 5 and 6 - it wouldn't even be far-fetch'ed to guess that the Jazz, Salsa and Tango have 4, 5 and 6 drivers each. But, this is all speculation for now; I will have exact confirmation by tomorrow. :wink:

Jun 8, 2018 at 4:11 AM Post #205 of 686
Jun 8, 2018 at 5:25 AM Post #206 of 686
Funnily enough, when the Samba first came out and I couldn’t afford it, I jokingly told the MS staff that I’d have enough money “by the time the Tango comes out.”

Looks like destiny has arrived. :wink:

You ignored your destiny once, you cannot do that again.

Jun 8, 2018 at 1:15 PM Post #207 of 686
after trying so many different tips on my Samba I've finally found one that fits well.

Symbio tips!

Jun 9, 2018 at 12:00 AM Post #208 of 686
This new lineup will be very interesting. So glad you will get a chance to get some impressiins of them. Im choosing between fibae 2, bravado and jomo4/5 atm and I have until the end of the month to decide if I dont want to take a chance on this new lineup. I got 15% discount on bravado and 10% on any other ciem brand, but only untill the end of june.

Jun 9, 2018 at 12:21 AM Post #209 of 686
This new lineup will be very interesting. So glad you will get a chance to get some impressiins of them. Im choosing between fibae 2, bravado and jomo4/5 atm and I have until the end of the month to decide if I dont want to take a chance on this new lineup. I got 15% discount on bravado and 10% on any other ciem brand, but only untill the end of june.

Awesome! I should be able to compare them against the FIBAE 2 based on memory. And, Euphoria Audio should have their EE demos on hand as well, so A/B comparisons with the Bravado would be possible too. :D

Jun 9, 2018 at 12:33 AM Post #210 of 686
Awesome! I should be able to compare them against the FIBAE 2 based on memory. And, Euphoria Audio should have their EE demos on hand as well, so A/B comparisons with the Bravado would be possible too. :D

Fantastic :)! Very much appreciated! Im really having a hard time deciding and it will be my first ciem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back