JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Jun 21, 2013 at 1:50 AM Post #9,196 of 10,747
Quote:
Also, recommend the Pelican Case
biggrin.gif

What did you think about the new aluminium case? I take it you would've preferred the otterbox? 
tongue.gif

Jun 21, 2013 at 2:22 AM Post #9,197 of 10,747
They told me it would take 5-7 weeks at first, but it turns out mine just shipped after waiting for 3 weeks.

Jun 21, 2013 at 2:42 AM Post #9,198 of 10,747
Quote:
They told me it would take 5-7 weeks at first, but it turns out mine just shipped after waiting for 3 weeks.

What was your order number and what day did you order? Better yet, what day did your impressions arrive at their factory/airplane hangar? I am ear-gerly awaiting the arrival of mine and just can't wait! ^_^

Jun 21, 2013 at 8:59 AM Post #9,200 of 10,747
Quote:
What was your order number and what day did you order? Better yet, what day did your impressions arrive at their factory/airplane hangar? I am ear-gerly awaiting the arrival of mine and just can't wait! ^_^

My order number is 8313, but I'm not sure if this indicates the order of the orders or just randomly generated numbers. My impressions arrived at their factory on May 30th.

Jun 21, 2013 at 9:27 AM Post #9,201 of 10,747
Quote:

My order number is 8313, but I'm not sure if this indicates the order of the orders or just randomly generated numbers. My impressions arrived at their factory on May 30th.

I am pretty sure the order numbers ARE generated in order from when each order is confirmed on their site; but, due to various factors (such as rush orders and shipping times and when the impressions are actually made) it's only a very rough estimate of time. What the people at JH tend to say is the current estimates is blah blah from when your impressions arrive. So that would make it 3 weeks from when the impressions arrive. Total time 4-5 weeks. 

My impressions arrived on the 10th, so hopefully that means I receive mine in the first week of July! :D
Cheers songmic! Hope you are enjoying your JH 13s! 
beerchug.gif

Jun 21, 2013 at 9:48 AM Post #9,202 of 10,747
Quote:
I am pretty sure the order numbers ARE generated in order from when each order is confirmed on their site; but, due to various factors (such as rush orders and shipping times and when the impressions are actually made) it's only a very rough estimate of time. What the people at JH tend to say is the current estimates is blah blah from when your impressions arrive. So that would make it 3 weeks from when the impressions arrive. Total time 4-5 weeks. 

My impressions arrived on the 10th, so hopefully that means I receive mine in the first week of July! :D
Cheers songmic! Hope you are enjoying your JH 13s! 
beerchug.gif

It hasn't arrived yet, I just got a notification that my JH13 Pro were shipped from the USA. I'll probably receive it sometime next week, hopefully. I'm very much looking forward to it, and will share my impressions once I get it. Cheers to you, too.

Jun 21, 2013 at 10:51 AM Post #9,207 of 10,747
Quote:
where did you get the sponge? 

You can buy it from Pelican. It's called "pick n pluck" or something like that. :)

By the way, 3rd post? If nobody's said it yet, willkommen zu Head-Fi und traurig über Ihre Brieftasche.

Jun 21, 2013 at 11:08 AM Post #9,209 of 10,747
Looks like you still have a fair while to wait! Nevermind, anticipation is the best part, it's like waiting for marriage before you lose your aural sex virginity. 
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back