JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Dec 21, 2009 at 4:55 AM Post #6,752 of 10,743
i guess you should keep it try until the long holiday end. Send it back now mean you've to leave them there for 10 days+ with out doing anything.

Except you're US citizen with little issue fitment problem.

Dec 21, 2009 at 5:59 AM Post #6,753 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by krucacing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yea man that's my line of thought, probably gonna sent it back after 1st of January, anyway do you know until what time they are closed?
Thanks
atsmile.gif

25 - 4 Jan
regular_smile .gif

Dec 21, 2009 at 6:11 AM Post #6,754 of 10,743
Well I have done extensive testing and while the TWag is a great upgrade from the stock cable it is still only pulling about 80% of what I get out of my picollino...tis a shame I really was pulling for the TWag to be as good because I am very annoyed with the dealer who sells picollino.

Dec 21, 2009 at 6:19 AM Post #6,755 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well I have done extensive testing and while the TWag is a great upgrade from the stock cable it is still only pulling about 80% of what I get out of my picollino...tis a shame I really was pulling for the TWag to be as good because I am very annoyed with the dealer who sells picollino.

i think that 80% of the performance for 1/3 of the price aint so bad
biggrin.gif

Dec 21, 2009 at 9:41 AM Post #6,758 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Aaron is right on with respect to the DAC1. Not a good match for the JH-13.

not surprizing; I have found the dac1 to be too sterile for pretty much anything I ever tried it with, so hardly unusual that JH13 is the same

Dec 21, 2009 at 10:01 AM Post #6,759 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How much time do you have on the TWag??

Craig

Dec 21, 2009 at 4:34 PM Post #6,761 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by iseenew /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They mailed me, "The orders came in last week will be finished and send out before they closing on 24th"

So i'm still lucky to get them this week

wooo mine got there on wed last week
biggrin.gif

Dec 21, 2009 at 5:11 PM Post #6,762 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by krucacing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good for me i am pissed with all the vendors, hence no way for me to change cables
tongue.gif
  • Hey guys, just trying to get a clue here, how long usually do you listen to your custom before your ear feels sore and have to pull it out?
  • And what part of your ear will feel sore first?

You should be able to leave them in as long as you like and they should never feel sore but when yoiu first get them you may need to sometime to get used to it.

Dec 21, 2009 at 5:14 PM Post #6,763 of 10,743
I have a question, I noticed that the volume in the left monitor is lower than that of the right monitor. I'm wondering if this is normal in some recordings or if perhaps my left ear canal isn't as clear as it should be ... though I've cleaned it thouroughly. Has anyone else experienced this? Thank you.

Dec 21, 2009 at 5:22 PM Post #6,764 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oomingmak /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a question, I noticed that the volume in the left monitor is lower than that of the right monitor. I'm wondering if this is normal in some recordings or if perhaps my left ear canal isn't as clear as it should be ... though I've cleaned it thouroughly. Has anyone else experienced this? Thank you.

you may want to have your right ear checked, when i went in to get my impressions made, she checked it, and there was a huge wad of earwax, gross i know, way down shoved against the drum. When she took it out i could hear so much better, i have always thought i couldnt hear quite as well out of the right ear and i was right haha but il warn you, its not a pleasant experience, it hurt like heck when she did it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back