JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Dec 21, 2009 at 9:47 PM Post #6,782 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoupRKnowva /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My heaphones are finally shipping today!
smily_headphones1.gif
and they put up pics of them on the facebook page if you wanna see them.

Nice!

14642_226040129040_132292234040_3070512_7171962_n.jpg

Dec 21, 2009 at 9:56 PM Post #6,783 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oomingmak /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a question, I noticed that the volume in the left monitor is lower than that of the right monitor. I'm wondering if this is normal in some recordings or if perhaps my left ear canal isn't as clear as it should be ... though I've cleaned it thouroughly. Has anyone else experienced this? Thank you.

Actually sent mine back recently due to the same reason, except that it was my right monitor that was lower. They checked them out and said they were fine, and recommended I get my ears checked to make sure they're clean.

You might do the same before you go through sending them in. Another possible reason would be due to the canal not being done properly.

I'd get your ears checked out before you do anything else though.

Dec 22, 2009 at 2:34 AM Post #6,789 of 10,747
Due to get mine back from a refit tomorrow. Sound was crazy jacked up out of them as well. Wrote an email describing the situation and included it with my monitors when i sent them back. Never heard anything back, just got a UPS shipping notice. Keeping my fingers crossed this time around.

Dec 22, 2009 at 2:56 AM Post #6,790 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brandon3003 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Actually sent mine back recently due to the same reason, except that it was my right monitor that was lower. They checked them out and said they were fine, and recommended I get my ears checked to make sure they're clean.

You might do the same before you go through sending them in. Another possible reason would be due to the canal not being done properly.

I'd get your ears checked out before you do anything else though.

Did you get your ears checked and did it solve the problem?

Dec 22, 2009 at 3:11 AM Post #6,791 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oomingmak /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did you get your ears checked and did it solve the problem?

Not yet, going to get it done after holidays are over since I"m out of state right now on vacation with the family. Jaime is holding on to my monitors until then.

Dec 22, 2009 at 3:23 AM Post #6,792 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brandon3003 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not yet, going to get it done after holidays are over since I"m out of state right now on vacation with the family. Jaime is holding on to my monitors until then.

Just tried using my UM3X's and same problem so I yeah it's probably my ear =(
I used Debrox to clean it the other day and after rinsing it out with water I had a hard time getting all of the solution out. Maybe some of it is still stuck in there.

Dec 22, 2009 at 6:44 PM Post #6,794 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by krucacing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just out of curiosity here, for the twag cable user, is it flexible enough to do the three finger winding like i usually do with my stock cable before putting it in the UE metal case??
For me, I will wait until mt stock cable "unwind" then i do the replacement
ksc75smile.gif

I can wind it around three fingers easy enough, but it will try to unravel itself once you let go, more so than the stock cable. I didn't really like the Otter box from JH Audio and got something else (Pelican 1010) that has a little more room, some interior cushion, and easy open/close latch. With this case I can get the JH13/Twag in there without much trouble. It is tough getting it into the Otter as the wire tends to unwind over the edge before you can get it closed. External dimensions of the Pelican are slightly larger than the Otter, but not enough to really make a difference. Mine is black but you can get it in other colors too.

Pelican™*Products*1010*Micro Case

Dec 22, 2009 at 7:40 PM Post #6,795 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by krucacing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just out of curiosity here, for the twag cable user, is it flexible enough to do the three finger winding like i usually do with my stock cable before putting it in the UE metal case??
For me, I will wait until mt stock cable "unwind" then i do the replacement
ksc75smile.gif

Yes it will fit but a tight fit and takes some time to get used to it as the ViaBlue and the splitter is much bigger than OEM.

The TWag is well worth it, I got mines yesterday and I notice a change around 5 hours. Can't wait until at least 100+ hours...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back