JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Nov 24, 2009 at 4:58 PM Post #6,151 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brandon3003 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just a heads up. If you ordered recently and your order hasn't been sent to the lab yet.. don't bother trying to cancel your order so you can get in on the deal. They won't let you.

I went from excited to get mine to.. well.. lets just say that their greed has given me a sour taste in my mouth and an unhappy experience.

And to top that off, even if I want to take my business elsewhere I cant. I should have gone to UE.

Sometimes, life sucks and not everything works out in your favor. Get over it.

Nov 24, 2009 at 4:59 PM Post #6,152 of 10,743
Quote:

Just a heads up. If you ordered recently and your order hasn't been sent to the lab yet.. don't bother trying to cancel your order so you can get in on the deal. They won't let you.

I went from excited to get mine to.. well.. lets just say that their greed has given me a sour taste in my mouth and an unhappy experience.

And to top that off, even if I want to take my business elsewhere I cant. I should have gone to UE.

That sounds like your greed, not theirs. You're trying to back out of a deal you made.

Nov 24, 2009 at 5:01 PM Post #6,153 of 10,743
Quote:

You should have, you would have paid the same or a bit more for what many describe as an inferior product if you went with UE. Keep up the whining and perhaps you will convince JH Audio that they shouldn't bother offering any deals in the future.
rolleyes.gif

Nov 24, 2009 at 5:10 PM Post #6,155 of 10,743
Quote:

It's greed when a company won't even cancel an order that hasn't been made yet, because they don't want to lose $150. You guys fail to see the point here. If I had wanted to cancel yesterday, or any day before this deal was offered, I could have. I know this because I have previously canceled when I wanted to change my order.

Anyways, the rest of the guys in the band are going to go to UE now. They can keep my $150, they lost $4,000. Defend them all you want, but it's ridiculous to not allow someone to cancel an order just because they "could" go for the new deal offered.

A company wants to keep the money in a deal you have already made and is honoring. I don't see any greed at that.

Have fun losing the extra $300 and sound quality at UE. If your not greedy, your at least spiteful.

Nov 24, 2009 at 5:11 PM Post #6,156 of 10,743
Lol you are extremely funny you payed for a product and then ask to cancel the order after you already committed. If they didn't put in the offer you wouldn't be whining right now. You need to grow up and learn that you are not always lucky and have things fall in your favor.

Nov 24, 2009 at 5:11 PM Post #6,157 of 10,743
Quote:

It's greed when a company won't even cancel an order that hasn't been made yet, because they don't want to lose $150. You guys fail to see the point here. If I had wanted to cancel yesterday, or any day before this deal was offered, I could have. I know this because I have previously canceled when I wanted to change my order.

Anyways, the rest of the guys in the band are going to go to UE now. They can keep my $150, they lost $4,000. Defend them all you want, but it's ridiculous to not allow someone to cancel an order just because they "could" go for the new deal offered.

And please dont lecture me about which is better. I've read the reviews and the threads on here.

Yes, I still fail to see your point. You could honor the deal you made with them and not feel so self entitled. Righteous indignation is rarely righteous.

Nov 24, 2009 at 5:26 PM Post #6,164 of 10,743
Quote:

So lets say I offer you something and I somehow snag your credit card. You're bound to that before I even charge you? I was always under the impression an order isn't final until it's paid for...

Not true. If you go to ebay for example, and click "Buy Now", you are legally agreeing to purchase the item. If you go to a website, and click "Place order", you have placed the order. They are allowed to charge you for that item without further permission, and to deny you the right to cancel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back