JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Sep 26, 2009 at 5:49 PM Post #4,622 of 10,747
Drank a sip of Coke with JH13's plugged in / no music on - wow - it amplifies the fizz!

Also, try using an ultrasonic toothbrush with the JH13's plugged into your ears. weird.

Regarding people's retrofit concerns - fwiw - my ears adjusted to the JH13's over a period of a few weeks - fit kept getting better.
It had to be my ears adjusting...

Sep 26, 2009 at 5:58 PM Post #4,623 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't.

Seal not lost here, either - when head turned 90+ degrees.

PS: Edwood: what progress on that cool carbon fiber JH13 case?

I suggested to Jerry, that since they have our impressions / IEM mold topology on file, they could design / sell a custom fitting case - just imagine your own JH13 form impression in foam, inside case - so they fit securely when placed inside.

Sep 26, 2009 at 7:50 PM Post #4,624 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by SierraHotel01 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Seal not lost here, either - when head turned 90+ degrees.

I suggested to Jerry, that since they have our impressions / IEM mold topology on file, they could design / sell a custom fitting case - just imagine your own JH13 form impression in foam, inside case - so they fit securely when placed inside.

Just imagine who would pay for the form fitting case! Mine are secure enough and spend most of the time screwed in the head...

Sep 27, 2009 at 12:50 AM Post #4,625 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bring ME TO Life /img/forum/go_quote.gif
do you guys lose seal when you turn head to side for 90 degree?

This happen to my right one. My UM56 does not loose seal when I do that plus the isolation is not as great as my UM56. Hopefully the refit will address it. For the price of JH13, I want a perfect seal.

Sep 27, 2009 at 12:55 AM Post #4,626 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by jc9394 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This happen to my right one. My UM56 does not loose seal when I do that plus the isolation is not as great as my UM56. Hopefully the refit will address it. For the price of JH13, I want a perfect seal.

I agree! I'm sending mine back for a second time. This time with new impressions. I just hope this is the last time. I really want to sit down and enjoy these iems for once!
ksc75smile.gif

Sep 28, 2009 at 7:54 PM Post #4,629 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by SierraHotel01 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Haven't heard back from Jerry, so I don't know what's going on.

Quote:

While it's a neat idea, the memory wire and cables get in the way.

LOL, besides, how much would you guys be willing to spend on a personalized carry case?

-Ed

Sep 28, 2009 at 9:51 PM Post #4,633 of 10,747
Anyone know if JHAudio takes debit cards? I'm too impatient to wait for tomorrow (they close at 5PM EST
frown.gif
) and Jaime hasn't responded to my e-mail inquiry yet.

Nevermind! They do.
smily_headphones1.gif
I'm surprised at how cheap they're going to be (only $1159 or so for me).

Sep 28, 2009 at 11:56 PM Post #4,634 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by freeride1685 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
still eagerly awaiting a response to my previous inquiry regarding the dna sonett and jh-13s

Hey freeride1685.

Maybe nobody has that set up to give you a view.

I am still blown away how these JH13s sound from my 1st gen iPhone and headphone out of the 5.5G iPod video. I invest in amps but have to say that these make what were humble and heavily criticised sources sing.

I'm going to go as far as say that these IEMs are going to save me money that I was going to spend on home amp products.

Jerry - you are reducing my debt by selling me these $1000+ products. Never thought I'd say that.

Sceptre

Users who are viewing this thread

Back