JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Sep 29, 2009 at 1:29 AM Post #4,636 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by TLY /img/forum/go_quote.gif
im thinkin bout sellin my entire home rig and portable rig and just getting the jh-13 pro. anyone think thats a good idea?

I could live with it.

Sep 29, 2009 at 1:30 AM Post #4,637 of 10,747
Quote:

im thinkin bout sellin my entire home rig and portable rig and just getting the jh-13 pro. anyone think thats a good idea?

Yes, at least for me. Sold two amps and two headphone for JH13 and no regret.

Sep 29, 2009 at 1:32 AM Post #4,638 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL, besides, how much would you guys be willing to spend on a personalized carry case?

-Ed

Depends on what kind of case? I will up upward of 100 if anything like the two cases comes with UE11.

Sep 29, 2009 at 1:50 AM Post #4,639 of 10,747
Quote:

Did it. Don't regret it.

Sep 29, 2009 at 2:05 AM Post #4,640 of 10,747
Quote:

You're the only one who can tell if it's a good idea. I do know a few members who sold their home rigs or headphones after having bought the JH13s. Iron_Dreamer sold his L3000s, and I certainly didn't think that would ever happen. I sold my HD800s. I didn't think they would be getting enough headtime to justify keeping them. I preferred the JH13s. At the same time, I'm hanging on to a couple headphones because I like both like full-size headphones and love the ones I have. If, however, I had to sell all but the JH13s, I could be perfectly happy.

Sep 29, 2009 at 4:42 PM Post #4,642 of 10,747
Talking about the sourcing although it sounds good with X1061 alone, it is not good enough to explore the full potential of JH13. There is noticeable difference in SQ when connected to my home rig.

Sep 29, 2009 at 5:16 PM Post #4,643 of 10,747
Quote:

If you haven't had customs before, you might want to be careful before putting all your eggs in one basket. I've been reading about customs for years; yet when I finally bought one, I was unprepared for how hard they are to insert and (especially) to remove. For most people it will be easy, as demonstrated in the instructional video on the Ultimate Ears website, but it all depends on how your ears are shaped. My JH13s are currently in for a refit, but the jury is still out if they are destined to gather dust in a drawer. The sound quality is great, but sound quality isn't everything.

Sep 29, 2009 at 5:48 PM Post #4,644 of 10,747
Quote:

Yes
wink.gif

Sep 29, 2009 at 5:50 PM Post #4,645 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by jc9394 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hey wsilvio, another Bostonian owns a JH13.

Who knows, we could be the only JH-13 owners in Boston! BTW, which audiologist did you use?

will

Sep 29, 2009 at 6:19 PM Post #4,648 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by wsilvio /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Who knows, we could be the only JH-13 owners in Boston! BTW, which audiologist did you use?

will

Nah, there is a third one in Boston, I used Brookline Hearing on Beacon St., did a great job as i have no problem with the fit or sealing. They say they do a lot of musicians in the area for in ear custom monitors (including Aerosmith). We should all meet up for lunch but it means taking these amazing instruments out of our ears!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back