frown.gif

Jul 27, 2009 at 9:36 AM Post #2,462 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I guess my joke = fail
frown.gif

Actually, I thought it was funny!
k701smile.gif
AND, a surprisingly accurate description even.

Jul 27, 2009 at 9:46 AM Post #2,463 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I guess my joke = fail
frown.gif

I fear others may be buying faulty DACs to deliberately 'burst-in' their JH|13s. JHA would hate you for causing a bunch of burnt out IEMs.

I liked your joke though.

How is everybody doing at recognizing custom IEMs used by artists or TV presenters? I find the cable to be the easiest identifier but it is a tough job.

Sceptre

Jul 27, 2009 at 12:54 PM Post #2,464 of 10,743
pheew
wink.gif
thats the picture I had too, corny joke I admit, but some things when passed through a mind such as mine just cannot be left unsaid. I have actually been playing spot the custom when I see bands; although I havent been watching much telly lately. anyone spot any JH|13 yet?? how can you tell the difference between UE11 and JH|13 from the cable though?? they look pretty similar from a distance; in fact they look almost identical. arent they identical?? I admit I havent looked that closely; although I will be putting one under the knife for the sake of science.

Jul 27, 2009 at 1:09 PM Post #2,465 of 10,743
Sceptre, can you recall the time frame from when Brittany dropped you a line saying your impressions had been received and your order was being processed?

I got the call today to say they were being processed. I am going away in 3 weeks time and would love to be able to take them with me.

Cheers

Nigel

Jul 27, 2009 at 4:17 PM Post #2,466 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hotdoggie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Crazyguy106, somehow my JH13 really opened up since 2 days ago--I cannot explain it but I think I am pretty much experiencing what you are experiencing, minus the surge. I am also 100% positive that it has nothing to do with mental burn-in or me getting used to the sound; the difference I am hearing is too profound and real. In fact, I think Jamato's experience over the first few days he had these must be very close to what I have experienced in the past 2 days.

I still remember the sound and the sick feeling I had blown 1000 dollars. This was both in what I was hearing and then comparing to in my other headphones as I couldn't believe the sound that was not living up to expectations. A couple of days and things changed in a big, great way. :^)

Jul 27, 2009 at 4:36 PM Post #2,467 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpudHarris /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sceptre, can you recall the time frame from when Brittany dropped you a line saying your impressions had been received and your order was being processed?

I got the call today to say they were being processed. I am going away in 3 weeks time and would love to be able to take them with me.

Cheers

Nigel

Order received by them with impressions 19th June (on their order form).
30th June, Notified them of reduction of logo size.
15th July Shipping to UK.
21st July Delivered.

Communications excellent throughout.

Contact Brittany with her estimate for shipping date (subject to SQ QA etc.)

Fingers crossed for you getting them before you go away.

Sceptre

Jul 27, 2009 at 5:06 PM Post #2,468 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by googleli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can someone with Orpheus post a direct comparison between Sennheiser Orpheus and JH-13 Pro, thanks!

I don't think anybody in this forum owns an Orpheus, so you're probably not going to be getting a side by side comparison any time soon.

frown.gif

Oh, little update. My 13's will be shipping this week!

Jul 27, 2009 at 5:08 PM Post #2,469 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sceptre /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Order received by them with impressions 19th June (on their order form).
30th June, Notified them of reduction of logo size.
15th July Shipping to UK.
21st July Delivered.

Communications excellent throughout.

Contact Brittany with her estimate for shipping date (subject to SQ QA etc.)

Fingers crossed for you getting them before you go away.

Sceptre

Did you have to pay any customs duty?

Jul 27, 2009 at 5:09 PM Post #2,470 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by makotype /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't think anybody in this forum owns an Orpheus, so you're probably not going to be getting a side by side comparison any time soon.

Really?

Jul 27, 2009 at 5:54 PM Post #2,471 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm pretty sure I would crack under water-boarding, but you'll never take me alive.

Sorry, can't under what that means. English is not my first tongue. Can you elaborate it?

Jul 27, 2009 at 5:56 PM Post #2,472 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by rlanger /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Really?

Well I do know someone who has the big O and will be getting the 13's so I will ask them what they think.

Jul 27, 2009 at 6:00 PM Post #2,474 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamato8
Well I do know someone who has the big O and will be getting the 13's so I will ask them what they think.

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Jul 27, 2009 at 6:32 PM Post #2,475 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamato8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, my uncle's best friend's daughter has the orpheus system as well, so when I get my 13's, I'll just pop 'em in her ears and ask what her impressions are.

Just kidding. Can't wait to hear how they compare, Jamato.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back