JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Jul 10, 2009 at 3:19 AM Post #1,471 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinocelt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh, sure, kick the man on the ground; but let me tell you, you'll regret it, and very soon! Blood stains are a bitch to clean out from shoes and pants.

Please don't hurt the UPS guy.

BTW, now I'm holding back my review an extra week for you, but sending it by PM to everyone else in this thread before you can see it.
very_evil_smiley.gif

ph34r.gif

popcorn.gif

Jul 10, 2009 at 3:25 AM Post #1,472 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Please don't hurt the UPS guy. BTW, now I'm holding back my review an extra week...

An extra week, you mean, past the former "July 3rd" due date, right? That means... oh, that's tomorrow!
eek.gif

Jul 10, 2009 at 3:37 AM Post #1,473 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Please don't hurt the UPS guy.

BTW, now I'm holding back my review an extra week for you, but sending it by PM to everyone else in this thread before you can see it.
very_evil_smiley.gif

ph34r.gif

popcorn.gif

I will... I will... I WILL... cry.
cry2-male-cry-tears-smiley-emoticon-000276-design.gif
(Don't you feel horrible now?)

Jul 10, 2009 at 4:00 AM Post #1,474 of 10,747
Quote:

I will... I will... I WILL... cry.
cry2-male-cry-tears-smiley-emoticon-000276-design.gif
(Don't you feel horrible now?)

Haha, it's just a war isn't it.

Jul 10, 2009 at 4:20 AM Post #1,475 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
gah i love the HiFiiMan...only thing that's holding me back is the size of it...

It's definitely on the chunky side, but it's pretty lightweight for it's size, and not really all that much larger than an iRiver iHP-1x0.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ AudioPhile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It looks like the first Nintendo Gameboy.

LOL, not even close. I still have the Original Gameboy.

Jul 10, 2009 at 4:23 AM Post #1,476 of 10,747
Found out from Jerry today that my pair will be shipping early next week!
biggrin.gif

I am very glad that Jerry has such strict standards, and will not let a pair that doesn't measure up to his sonic standards out of the lab. Just like a great chef only letting food out of the kitchen when done just right.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's definitely on the chunky side, but it's pretty lightweight for it's size, and not really all that much larger than an iRiver iHP-1x0.

Agreed! I found the Hifiman 801 much smaller in real life, than I had expected based on the pictures. It is certainly nowhere near the original Gameboy in size.

Jul 10, 2009 at 4:24 AM Post #1,477 of 10,747
Quote:

Haha, it's just a war isn't it.

Of a sort. I'm pretty good at throwing tantrums, but HPA has undergone many years of special training against that particular kind of torture, so I really have to give it my best.
redface.gif

Jul 10, 2009 at 4:46 AM Post #1,478 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So how big is it approximately? the specs say the size, but i don't have a ruler with me currently as people like stealing my rulers...and pens....and pencils....and a lot of other stuff but yea. Thanks =) Weight i don't mind as long i'm not hauling around a horse

Jul 10, 2009 at 9:49 AM Post #1,480 of 10,747
Quote:

Well...i'm sure there are a lot...just that most of them are assassins that kill you when you find out they are actually a female with audio equipment that kills yours....
ph34r.gif

eek.gif

Oh then I need a mask...
floatsmile.png

Jul 10, 2009 at 1:07 PM Post #1,481 of 10,747
Quote:

Oh, sure, kick the man on the ground; but let me tell you, you'll regret it, and very soon! Blood stains are a bitch to clean out from shoes and pants.

I dun think JH can cover the price of life insurance for anyone who deliver it. hek hek.

Waiting waiting review of HA.
ph34r.gif

@yukari:
What is left image meant Yukari

18479d1247133651-jh-13-pro-appreciation-thread-yukari-jh13pro-01-1.jpg

Jul 10, 2009 at 1:32 PM Post #1,482 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by 9fly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I dun think JH can cover the price of life insurance for anyone who deliver it. hek hek.

Waiting waiting review of HA.
ph34r.gif

@yukari:
What is left image meant Yukari

18479d1247133651-jh-13-pro-appreciation-thread-yukari-jh13pro-01-1.jpg

Aum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
have a look at this =)

Jul 10, 2009 at 3:12 PM Post #1,484 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by envy_ld50 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Im looking at the JH-13,UE-11 and ES3X. Im trying to holdout for HPA's review as he will have all three. I like my sennheiser IE8 however I feel the bass inst 100% accurate and it seems like I am missing something from the music. Whichever IEM I do go with I do not want to use an AMP. So do you guys think the JH-13 is the best for me? I dont want weak bass I hope the JH-13 has enough for me. Or should I go with a different JH model or UE-11, or ES3X.

Any ideas on that. And Im wondering how JH determines if a finished IEM is not up to spec on the high end? Kind of scary to think that these customs might not be leaving the factory with the same SQ for each monitor.

Jul 10, 2009 at 3:23 PM Post #1,485 of 10,747
Just came back from Jaben...

I got to try the JH13s with this incredible Crystal Cable... It's costs a lot, but the sound is incredible.

Will be describing more later. I'm already pretty much buying it. It's just that it costs a bomb. But it's more worthwhile than it.

For anyone who loves details, dark background, insane resolution, and airiness, this is the bomb for you.

Will be writing a review later. My jaws need to be recovered from being trampled on by myself.

To quote myself:

It seems like I was looking at life through a pair of spectacles that's tainted, un-sharp, quite scarred and just unclean.

This is equivalent to taking out the spectacles, getting Lasik (the pain is the paying), and getting perfect vision afterwards.

That's the effect of getting the crystal cables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back