JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Mar 6, 2010 at 10:07 PM Post #7,696 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoupRKnowva /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wish i was good at describing where they didnt fit, i was always on the phone with jaime or brittany being like "well its loose somewhere, and wiggles around some" or id be like " when i open my mouth it makes a crackle noise, or when i turn my head too far it would do the same" but they always suffered through my ridiculous descriptions and tried to do their best, those two really can put up with any audiophile calling to complain about fit
biggrin.gif

That is what worry's me when i finally get to go for my impressions in a couple of weeks time.

Might have to Google the ear and swat up on the structure and terminology of the human ear! lol

I will be using a official UK dealer that sells JHA's and they do the impressions to JH specs as TimmyGCSE can testify (first time fit), so i am hoping a refit will not be neccessary hopefully (fingers crossed).

Mar 7, 2010 at 11:27 AM Post #7,697 of 10,743
Refitting is not nice, agreed. You need to wait for your babies at least for 10 days, if you ordered from Europe. On the other side, if I buy an >1000 USD Item, then the fit needs to be perfect. Measuring these two sides, I decided to go for the refit. Now that I received my JH13 from the first refit I'm happy that I decided that way. They now fit perfectly - the waiting was worth it.

Mar 8, 2010 at 4:48 PM Post #7,700 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmcom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My JH13 arrived yesterday after their first refit. And now they fit perfectly, absolutely no complaints. By the way: the reason for the one refit was also the right ear.

My issue is with the left ear. I emailed JHA last week about a refit with no response. The right is harder to get in (which I don't understand since I've had IEMs for the past 5-6 years.). But once the right is in, and painfully I might add, it has the best fit of the two. I have to push the left IEM down to get a really good seal but it gradually works its way out after a few minutes.

Any suggestions.

Mar 8, 2010 at 7:59 PM Post #7,701 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChicagoNB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My issue is with the left ear. I emailed JHA last week about a refit with no response. The right is harder to get in (which I don't understand since I've had IEMs for the past 5-6 years.). But once the right is in, and painfully I might add, it has the best fit of the two. I have to push the left IEM down to get a really good seal but it gradually works its way out after a few minutes.

Any suggestions.

Get them refitted.

It's not unusual to get your customs refitted at least once.

Mar 8, 2010 at 8:03 PM Post #7,702 of 10,743
I'm loving my jh13s. Great impactful bass, my head feels like a subwoofer on some tracks. Fit is perfect, texture, tone, prat, all amazing, even right from my iphone.

Mar 8, 2010 at 8:09 PM Post #7,703 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by grawk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm loving my jh13s. Great impactful bass, my head feels like a subwoofer on some tracks. Fit is perfect, texture, tone, prat, all amazing, even right from my iphone.

As I said elsewhere, Congrats! I'm just a wee bit jealous.

Mar 8, 2010 at 9:09 PM Post #7,706 of 10,743
cor all that money on JH13's and you can't afford a decent camera eh
wink.gif
lol just kidding.
Nice going
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 8, 2010 at 11:35 PM Post #7,708 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by grawk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I haven't wanted to take them out long enough to break out the good camera.
smily_headphones1.gif

Good answer XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back