JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Nov 17, 2009 at 1:33 AM Post #6,003 of 10,743
I am consistently blown away with how amazing these sound.

The other night I put them on to listen to some kinda background-ish music while I read a book. I kid you not, within minutes, I put the book down and just sat there, listening. I've never had this kind of experience with headphones. I should add that this was just straight out of an iPod.

Nov 17, 2009 at 1:37 AM Post #6,004 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by jc9394 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It is slight pain on the left side on the first day but my ear got used to it and no more pain.

I'd be careful. My right was like that, and it soon became numb. The next week they were a difficult fit because a sore had developed. After I sent them back, I found a scab in my ear canal that certainly was not there before. They had widened the right canal too aggressively.

Nov 17, 2009 at 1:39 AM Post #6,005 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by Happybottle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am consistently blown away with how amazing these sound.

The other night I put them on to listen to some kinda background-ish music while I read a book. I kid you not, within minutes, I put the book down and just sat there, listening. I've never had this kind of experience with headphones. I should add that this was just straight out of an iPod.

Totally agree, I find myself use it more than full size headphones even I'm at home sitting down on my chair and plug it in to WA6.

Nov 17, 2009 at 1:41 AM Post #6,006 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3X0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd be careful. My right was like that, and it soon became numb. The next week they were a difficult fit because a sore had developed. After I sent them back, I found a scab in my ear canal that certainly was not there before. They had widened the right canal too aggressively.

Thanks... I will keep that in mine, it is the fourth day now and I do not feel any more pain, just tight fit.

Nov 17, 2009 at 3:03 AM Post #6,009 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by jc9394 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nope, I shipped on Friday and receive it back on following Friday. It is at the lab for 2 days.

Ok now that's worrying. I'll drop them an email to check on the progress.

Nov 17, 2009 at 4:18 AM Post #6,011 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by relishmalice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just a quick question, there is supposedly a 5-day turnaround from the day JHAudio receives the moulds right? Mine has been about 8 working days but still has not been finished, is this normal?

my earmolds have been there for 7 business days and I haven't even been notified that they have gone "in the lab". guess they are really busy.

Nov 17, 2009 at 5:45 AM Post #6,014 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
indeed they are superb!!

... better options than 4 pin XLR too...

Sherwood and I were kicking around the idea of a mini-Lemo style - but then I found the Neutrik mini 4 conductor. Hmmm....

Nov 17, 2009 at 5:50 AM Post #6,015 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The JH crew are in the UK and HK now so I doubt I can get any progress. They will come back on Wednesday. I tried to send them many emails asking my ear impressions back but haven't got any response so far.

I spoke to Adam & Zack today. Maybe they got left behind, only the Harveys got to go, LOL.

Just out of curiosity, what's the relation between Jerry, Jamie, and Brittany? All siblings? One of them a wife and the other a daughter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back