JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Nov 4, 2009 at 5:07 PM Post #5,701 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by midoo1990 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
so,i assume that anyone who bought the jh13pro would have no reason to buy any other iem or headphone because he reached the peak of the mountain?that sucks man,where the fun in that,i mean you always buy new iems and CANS and discover new sound signatures and sell and buy what you dont like or like and all that stop in a second!thats why i will never get the jh13pro
biggrin.gif

Haha, very funny comment. I'm gonna get all IEMs.... if I have enough money.
k701smile.gif

Nov 4, 2009 at 5:21 PM Post #5,702 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by midoo1990 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
so,i assume that anyone who bought the jh13pro would have no reason to buy any other iem or headphone because he reached the peak of the mountain?that sucks man,where the fun in that,i mean you always buy new iems and CANS and discover new sound signatures and sell and buy what you dont like or like and all that stop in a second!thats why i will never get the jh13pro
biggrin.gif

there is no best, only better. sooner or later another IEM will be better than JH13.

Nov 4, 2009 at 5:27 PM Post #5,703 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
considering nearly all the drivers come from the same company, and unless more always equals better (no matter the implementation or the manufacturer's intent), I wouldn't even bother losing sleep. the jh13pro is the best, most neutral iem i have heard and will likely remain that way for a long time. adding driver, subtracting drivers, paying marketers, or headfiers for different opinions will not change that.

the jh13pro is king.

X2 !!!

PS: Jerry designed custom balanced armature drivers for the JH13's

Nov 4, 2009 at 5:35 PM Post #5,704 of 10,743
Check out the postings in ALO forum:

Looks like Ken is going to respond to multiple requests, and provide us with an SXC wire aftermarket cable for the 13's! (sweeeet)

Please, express your interest, so we can see these before Xmas.

Nov 4, 2009 at 5:55 PM Post #5,706 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3X0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No, THAT sucks.

haha
biggrin.gif
ya i try to convince myself not to get the jh13.no but seriously,i mainly listen to the ie8 95% of the time and there are sometimes where i wont bare to listen to them anymore because i know what the song will sound like cause i listened to it hundreds of times and i just need something different and so i change to my fx500 and my foot begin tapping again.i wonder if this is the case with the jh13.........

Nov 4, 2009 at 6:15 PM Post #5,707 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by jc9394 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
there is no best, only better. sooner or later another IEM will be better than JH13.

What you're saying makes sense, however once that happens to an appreciable extent there will be very little reason to pursue the top tier of full-size headphones as the JH13 already competes on their level (according to a few golden ears).

Nov 4, 2009 at 6:20 PM Post #5,708 of 10,743
Curious, how long have you guys noticed it taking when an order is 'in the lab' before it ships? Mine went 'in the lab' on Monday...was hoping it would be shipped out soon, but looks like it'll be next week when I receive them.

Nov 4, 2009 at 7:12 PM Post #5,709 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry Harvey
Hi [moseboy],

The 16 has more low mids tuned into it. Because the 16 is built for headroom the audio signature is a bit different. I have left some growl and low mids because we have the tools live to adjust the eq.

The 13 has been tuned so no EQ is needed but because of this you give up input sensitivity.

The 13 is still going to be the best for mastered music and the audiophile experience.

Brittany amd Jaime from time to time will do a twitter discount for a few 13s. This is random and Im not sure when or if they are planning one in the nesr future.

The 16 configuration is still under wraps.

Cheers,

Jerry

Quote:

Hi [moseboy],

One last thing the 16 is only in the Beta stage. The 16 is out on Creed, Godsmack and 3 doors down. It has not been released yet.

Cheers,

Jerry

Nov 4, 2009 at 7:16 PM Post #5,710 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by cujobob /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Curious, how long have you guys noticed it taking when an order is 'in the lab' before it ships? Mine went 'in the lab' on Monday...was hoping it would be shipped out soon, but looks like it'll be next week when I receive them.

They seem a little slow on updating the status. If you call them, you can probably get a firm date on when they'll ship.

Nov 4, 2009 at 7:17 PM Post #5,711 of 10,743
Anyone wanna e-mail those 3 bands and solicit their opinions?
tongue.gif

"The 13 is still going to be the best for mastered music and the audiophile experience."

There, it's done. No more of this JH16-JH13 usurpation nonsense. The JH16 Appreciation Thread is about as inevitable as the Westone ES3 (non-X) Appreciation Thread, or Duke Nukem Forever (whichever comes later).

Thanks moseboy. BTW, what on earth are you waiting for, now that you know that the 13's are the best?

Nov 4, 2009 at 7:28 PM Post #5,712 of 10,743
Quote:

Brittany amd Jaime from time to time will do a twitter discount for a few 13s. This is random and Im not sure when or if they are planning one in the nesr future.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3X0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks moseboy. BTW, what on earth are you waiting for, now that you know that the 13's are the best?

$

Users who are viewing this thread

Back