JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Oct 22, 2009 at 4:08 AM Post #5,207 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by slattikarma /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm not sure if it has been mentioned, but just thought I'd let everyone know that JH Audio are now charging your credit card shortly after you lodge your order. (or at least they have to me).

It was indicated earlier in this thread that they charged after the headphone was built and shipped, but that seems no longer the case.

i guess it's good to get that "wallet pain" sooner rather than later....
smily_headphones1.gif

I see.. have u got ur order confirmation by email already?

Oct 22, 2009 at 4:37 AM Post #5,208 of 10,747
I got a confirmation that they received my impressions/order form (same package) and then a sales receipt a few days after. No tracking info yet (not shipped out yet) so I assume they're still hard at work on them, or still under the pressure of a deluge of orders. Jaime has stated that they will send an email once they are on their way.

Oct 22, 2009 at 5:22 AM Post #5,209 of 10,747
I got a question about fitting. The longer part of the custom which goes into my ear canal, should the tip of that thing be exerting pressure against my ear canal?

Also, if my fit is good, would I ever lose seal?

Thanks.

Oct 22, 2009 at 5:25 AM Post #5,210 of 10,747
I lose seal when I smile very broadly, or when I pull on the top of my ears (
smily_headphones1.gif
). The canal portion seems like bad news, though. I'd call Jerry/Jaime/Brittany about it, and they will likely have you send them in and shorten the sound bore/canal portion.

Oct 22, 2009 at 6:35 AM Post #5,213 of 10,747
Anyone tried Nullsoft Lune cable on 13s? I got my Lune cable last weeks and it seems that the pin may be little thicker? but I can't really tell. I don't have my 13 with me so I cannot really test this cable out.

Oct 22, 2009 at 7:36 AM Post #5,214 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by MadDog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone tried Nullsoft Lune cable on 13s? I got my Lune cable last weeks and it seems that the pin may be little thicker? but I can't really tell. I don't have my 13 with me so I cannot really test this cable out.

They should be compatible. Also, the lune cable looks awesome and apparently it won't 'change' colour (turn green or whatnot) too.

Oct 22, 2009 at 7:54 AM Post #5,215 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by relishmalice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I see.. have u got ur order confirmation by email already?

Not sure what you mean by "confirmation", I placed an order on the online store, got a receipt email a few days later with my credit card charged.

I'm still attempting to make an audiologist appointment at the moment... but too busy during business hours at the moment.

Oct 22, 2009 at 8:03 AM Post #5,216 of 10,747
Quote:

Not sure what you mean by "confirmation", I placed an order on the online store, got a receipt email a few days later with my credit card charged.

I'm still attempting to make an audiologist appointment at the moment... but too busy during business hours at the moment.

Before, you couldn't order online. We had to send our impression with the order form and they send us confirmation email when they get the stuff. That is why he was asking you that.

Oct 22, 2009 at 8:10 AM Post #5,217 of 10,747
Quote:

Ah I see.. So you're supposed to print the receipt email and send it with your moulds?

Oct 22, 2009 at 8:19 AM Post #5,218 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by relishmalice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ah I see.. So you're supposed to print the receipt email and send it with your moulds?

Well.. it doesn't matter anymore since you can order online but yea we had to just print out the order form (which we had to request from their website or via email), fill it out, and send it with your ear impression. Once they get the package, they either let you know they got it (confirmation email) or sometimes just send you the tracking number when they mail out the monitors.

Oct 22, 2009 at 8:20 AM Post #5,219 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by hifidk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Before, you couldn't order online. We had to send our impression with the order form and they send us confirmation email when they get the stuff. That is why he was asking you that.

I'm actually referring to the order confirmation (after ordering online) that needs to be sent together with the moulds.

Seems like there is a processing time of a few days from placing the order online to receiving confirmation.

Oct 22, 2009 at 9:00 AM Post #5,220 of 10,747
Or you can be like me and, in all the excitement of being caught in traffic, forget to put the print out inside...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back