JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Oct 16, 2009 at 2:39 AM Post #5,026 of 10,747
Gentlemen, Mrs. Sherwood took a trip to Boston this morning, and brought her JH5s along.

I informed her that her thoughts on Sound Quality were desired, and she consented to write something up for you gluttonous fellows. Nonetheless, here's a teaser:

"OH MY GOD! They sounded SOOO good, Tyler. I couldn't hear the airplane at all. I listened to Arvo Part, and it sounded like a piano, not like a plane and a piano, or a plane and something that sucked."

Oct 16, 2009 at 3:24 AM Post #5,027 of 10,747
A think we have another "Scrypt" in the making.
smile.gif

Oct 16, 2009 at 4:57 AM Post #5,030 of 10,747
I loaded her ipod for her, so I can tell you right off, Vicki: "De Profundis" Missa Silabica I-VI. We are also partial to "Alina", which is the first Part I ever heard and I immediately fell in love.

Oct 16, 2009 at 2:20 PM Post #5,031 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Gentlemen, Mrs. Sherwood took a trip to Boston this morning, and brought her JH5s along.

Mrs. Sherwood participate in Head of Charles? Hope she bundle up, it is cold and wet here this weekend.

Oct 16, 2009 at 6:33 PM Post #5,034 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by Happybottle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey moonboy, you get shipping confirmation yet? Still waiting on mine
frown.gif

I never got a shipping confirmation myself, so they were a bit of a pleasant surprise..
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 16, 2009 at 8:06 PM Post #5,038 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by Happybottle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey moonboy, you get shipping confirmation yet? Still waiting on mine
frown.gif

Nope, didn't get anything. I'm gonna email them right now.

Oct 16, 2009 at 8:06 PM Post #5,039 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by moonboy403 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mrs. Sherwood's participation on Head-fi is of utmost necessity.

It's better than ever to suck her in now as she seems to be very pleased with the JH5 at the moment.

well that depends, Sherwood might have other ideas, with the other half being involved in head-fi, much more difficult to hide the real price of those gears
tongue.gif

Oct 16, 2009 at 8:59 PM Post #5,040 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by moonboy403 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nope, didn't get anything. I'm gonna email them right now.

Got a reply from Jaime 3 mins after I emailed them and I have my tracking number now.
darthsmile.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well that depends, Sherwood might have other ideas, with the other half being involved in head-fi, much more difficult to hide the real price of those gears
tongue.gif

You have a point there, but usually once a member is on board, there's simply no going back. We are two prime examples. I never thought I would spend that much on this hobby, but I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back