JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Aug 3, 2009 at 6:24 PM Post #2,776 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ah very cool Iron just note that the jh-13 demo unit does have that spike and is not quite the same
wink.gif

well it did at canjam apparently, but jerry did say he was working on it; so good chance they are pretty close by now. of course they wont be exactly the same, because of the nature of custom vs universal, but I reckon he knows what he's doing.

man mine are so close I can smell it; should be in the lab as we speak
wink.gif
so very soon i'll be joining the gushing masses
wink.gif
struggling to find descriptive terms for heaven in a plug. spouting extreme comparisons with mana from heaven and such; while the unwashed look on in disbelief
wink.gif

Aug 3, 2009 at 6:35 PM Post #2,777 of 10,743
If I hadn't been totally wiped out with my disability by taking ALL THE GEAR I own to the Denver meet a week ago - I would have had my JH13pro review, LA7000 review, JmoneyAudio Denon ear pads review and Fidelity-Audio HD600 cable review (with XLR and RCA IC review) completed and posted.

In a nutshell, I highly recommend ALL of the above to those looking for these things. How is that? Now, back to work...

Aug 3, 2009 at 8:04 PM Post #2,780 of 10,743
Damn I wish the meet was one month ago while I was sitting in SFO waiting for my flight. Now I am back to NYC. Any audiophile from NYC ?

I am so sick of seeing all the iBuds and Bose in-ears in Subway. I laugh at them in my heart

Aug 3, 2009 at 8:16 PM Post #2,781 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If I hadn't been totally wiped out with my disability by taking ALL THE GEAR I own to the Denver meet a week ago - I would have had my JH13pro review, LA7000 review, JmoneyAudio Denon ear pads review and Fidelity-Audio HD600 cable review (with XLR and RCA IC review) completed and posted.

In a nutshell, I highly recommend ALL of the above to those looking for these things. How is that? Now, back to work...

First it was the W3's, then the HD800's, then the JH13's and now it's HeadphoneAddict's review. People are starting to cancel their review pre-orders.

Aug 4, 2009 at 5:12 AM Post #2,784 of 10,743
^^ oh geeeeze, dont try too hard buddy...... did the big iem designer ignore you??? poor you; how long are we talking here?? I realize its a lot of money; but I dont think you understand how busy they are there and exactly how many orders a small start-up is trying to grow to accomodate

Aug 4, 2009 at 5:13 AM Post #2,785 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ah very cool Iron just note that the jh-13 demo unit does have that spike and is not quite the same
wink.gif

I will compare them with my custom set before the meet, and see what the difference, if any, is. At least this way people should know how close the demo sounds to the custom. Although, even with the treble spike at CanJam, it sounded great enough to wow the crap out of a lot of people, myself included, obviously!

Aug 4, 2009 at 12:06 PM Post #2,786 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^^ oh geeeeze, dont try too hard buddy...... did the big iem designer ignore you??? poor you; how long are we talking here?? I realize its a lot of money; but I dont think you understand how busy they are there and exactly how many orders a small start-up is trying to grow to accomodate

How rude you are.
Can you accept some people promise you it will arrived next end week but it arrived 3 week later?
Can you accept some people promise you provide the tracking number, but you never received it?

If you were me, what's your feeling?

Aug 4, 2009 at 12:21 PM Post #2,787 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by hkimo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How rude you are.
Can you accept some people promise you it will arrived next end week but it arrived 3 week later?
Can you accept some people promise you provide the tracking number, but you never received it?

Whoa there.

I had to look twice to see the tracking number in Brittany's order completion email. It was there but I didn't see it the first time. If you didn't get an order completion email then you missed out.

Shipping time across borders is rarely at the control of the sender. JHA could not control the time mine spent in customs, but I'm relaxed about it, they were not lost and I am very happy with the product.

What do you feel hard done by and what resolution are you really after? You have the best custom IEMs in the world (according to me and subject to HPAs forthcoming review).

Regards

Sceptre

Aug 4, 2009 at 12:22 PM Post #2,788 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by hkimo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How rude you are.

Annoyed. But by the sounds of it, looks like you might be emailing the wrong person. Jerry replies my emails latest the next day, Brittany latest is two days. So by the sounds of it, either you've been sending millions of emails and have been picked up my the spam filter, there's no reason they would treat you like that.

Have you figured out what made it arrive 3 weeks late? maybe finishing wasn't perfect, wiring, drivers. All Monitors that come out of the JHA lab goes through strict quality control done by Jerry himself, even the slightest problem he will have it fixed up. Most likely that is what happened to you. Everyone on here knows that, i'm surprised you're complaining about that matter.

Aug 4, 2009 at 1:23 PM Post #2,789 of 10,743
In fact, I am e-mail to Jerry.
But, he reply my first and second e-mail and tell me it will not later than next end week.

It is my last message from JH.

I also call JH to ask the tracking number, they promise me but never get it.
I also contact Brittany,But still the same.

MabyeI hestiate to received and has no patience.
Finally I got JH 13 PRO.
but my passion has be deducted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back