JenaLab recabled R10
Apr 26, 2008 at 1:51 AM Post #302 of 626
Quote:

Originally Posted by drlee27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Morph, would you send your R10, if you have a pair, to jena labs for recabling? I surely wouldn't!

I don't know why anyone would send R10s anywhere but Sony to be recabled with the stock cable, but that's just me.

Apr 26, 2008 at 2:24 AM Post #304 of 626
Quote:

Originally Posted by Morph201 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ironic, one of the MOTs on this site (won't mention names) that soooo revered and at least TWO cables I purchased from him had channel dropouts! Both interconnects AND headphone cable! Wonder how shoddy his soldering was!

You know, it's comments like that which pretty much remove all doubt and solidify your position in this thread as a complete waste of time. What the hell does unrelated information like this have to do with anything other than to steer attention away from the topic at hand? Did that unnamed mystery manufacturer refuse to make things right? Did they not correct the fault when given the chance? Did they cause serious damage to any of your equipment as a result and they deny any liability and still charge a large sum of money for doing essentially nothing? I'm going to guess no, or else we probably would have heard about it given your likeness for seeing your own posts.

Here's challenge that should be easy enough for you morph201, answer any of those questions and it'll be the first time you provided any real, valuable information in this thread.

Apr 26, 2008 at 2:50 AM Post #305 of 626
Quote:

Originally Posted by KB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
AAAAHHHHhhhhhh!!

..... despite having competing vendors that might not like me or my work I still would not say ill of them or post photos of others’ work on my forum or webpage.

Ken

I have to agree.

Apr 26, 2008 at 2:55 AM Post #306 of 626
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You know, it's comments like that which pretty much remove all doubt and solidify your position in this thread as a complete waste of time. What the hell does unrelated information like this have to do with anything other than to steer attention away from the topic at hand? Did that unnamed mystery manufacturer refuse to make things right? Did they not correct the fault when given the chance? Did they cause serious damage to any of your equipment as a result and they deny any liability and still charge a large sum of money for doing essentially nothing? I'm going to guess no, or else we probably would have heard about it given your likeness for seeing your own posts.

Here's challenge that should be easy enough for you morph201, answer any of those questions and it'll be the first time you provided any real, valuable information in this thread.

What he said!

Apr 26, 2008 at 4:29 AM Post #308 of 626
Maybe we should just ignore him until he answers the many questions he's avoided so far. Ken@ALO came out and provided his side of the story. Now Morph201, where's your side, since you seem to care about everyone's side so much? People are asking for clarification from you and you have yet to provide it.

Apr 26, 2008 at 4:44 AM Post #310 of 626
Quote:

Originally Posted by morphsci /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Could one of the admins please remove the Morph from Morph201's nomiker? Really it is becoming really embarassing and I do have priority. Thanks.

They could just change it to Dogfish or d_mcnasty69, apparently some of his aliases on other boards.

Apr 26, 2008 at 5:39 AM Post #311 of 626
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't know why anyone would send R10s anywhere but Sony to be recabled with the stock cable, but that's just me.

Yep....my point exactly. Of course, I would love to try APS cable on my R10 but I'm extremely pleased with the way my R10 sound at the moment.

Apr 26, 2008 at 7:53 AM Post #312 of 626
Quote:

Originally Posted by purk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yep....my point exactly. Of course, I would love to try APS cable on my R10 but I'm extremely pleased with the way my R10 sound at the moment.

to be honest - im suprised you havent purk
confused.gif

Granted, of course, you are a man with amazing taste - and i would personally have to say especially in AT's (where is a hail emote when you need one?), i was this " " close to going balanced V2 from APS on my L3000s.... something about about them being 110% immaculate made me change my mind... hmm...

Apr 26, 2008 at 11:25 AM Post #313 of 626
Quote:

Originally Posted by morphsci /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Could one of the admins please remove the Morph from Morph201's nomiker? Really it is becoming really embarassing and I do have priority. Thanks.

Sadly I did get this confused early on in this thread, but only for a few seconds, and then it was very much apparent that this wasn't your M.O.

Apr 26, 2008 at 12:58 PM Post #314 of 626
The guy is just trolling anyway, no one can be actually like that for real, at least I like to think so.
Now that his "JL spokesman" thing has gone down the drain (which btw, you still haven't answered), he's gone in a different direction with (not-so) subtle personal attacks and insults, along with trying to play himself out as the victim.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back