JenaLab recabled R10
Apr 23, 2008 at 5:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 626

Andrew_WOT

Headphoneus Supremus
Just shocking
eek.gif

APureSound - Where The Music Is Always Pure
Kudos to Alex for bringing it back to life.

R10 owner's story
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/4126483-post62.html

Apr 23, 2008 at 5:50 PM Post #4 of 626
Alex does a great job. I have a lot of respect for the work he puts into his customers headphones
biggrin.gif
(Yes I am somewhat biased)

Apr 23, 2008 at 6:20 PM Post #6 of 626
What's kinda interesting is aloaudio actually made a huge post about the JenaLabs R10 a couple months ago. I wonder if Ken over at ALO knew about this. He gave a few pairs of R10s recabled by them a listen...

Apr 23, 2008 at 6:33 PM Post #7 of 626
I'd like to hear this story from the R10 owner's perspective. I'm rather shocked to hear that Jena offered nothing in the way of compensation after apparently nearly destroying a rather expensive OOP headphone.

Apr 23, 2008 at 6:37 PM Post #8 of 626
Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew_WOT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just shocking
eek.gif

APureSound - Where The Music Is Always Pure
Kudos to Alex for bringing it back to life.

I can't think of a better situation to summon the mobs, pitchforks, and torches. THANK YOU for having the guts to post this debacle as a warning to other audio hobbyists, and especially R10 owners.

Agreed, looks like Alex is a true pro and he did a great resurrection-job (calling it a mere repair underestimates the work) here. He displays the level of competence that I strive for at my job as a software engineer
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 23, 2008 at 6:52 PM Post #12 of 626
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd like to hear this story from the R10 owner's perspective. I'm rather shocked to hear that Jena offered nothing in the way of compensation after apparently nearly destroying a rather expensive OOP headphone.

same here, who's the owner anyways???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back