I've lost my faith in humanity.. again..
Jun 6, 2008 at 8:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 58

XxATOLxX

Headphoneus Supremus
Third time this week.
redface.gif

World's largest fake breasts - Maxi Mounds - Telegraph

Jun 6, 2008 at 8:45 PM Post #3 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by Article
"I’ve seen some pretty funny things happen. Men walking into things and getting slapped by their girlfriends because they were staring too hard."

That annoys me more than some stripper's quest for breast.

Any girl that slaps me for taking a look at the largest breasts in the world, will get shown the door pretty sharpish...

mad.gif

EK

Jun 6, 2008 at 9:05 PM Post #6 of 58
I've lost my faith in humanity long time ago and that's just uberly disgusting. I'm always amazed by those barbiedoll-women and horrified by the men who actually like that.

Jun 6, 2008 at 9:25 PM Post #9 of 58
I would genuinely be afraid that they would cause my death through asphyxiation. 20lbs?! Each?! *shivers uncontrollably*

Jun 6, 2008 at 10:04 PM Post #11 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Some things aren't meant to be tampered with.

Luckily boobs are not among them. I for one applaud another milestone of mankind's greatness. Boobs themselves, an important part of human culture, have been lacking in the "great milestones" department despite their historical significance.

Mankind's very short list of boob milestones.

Bodice (cleavage introduced) -> Wonderbra™ -> butterfly tattoo -> nipple ring -> breat implant -> 36mm achieved.

Whether or not Ms. Mound's mounds qualify as boob milestone #6 or just 5.2 just goes to show that for all they have done for us, boobs have not gotten all they deserve back from civilization.

Jun 6, 2008 at 10:11 PM Post #14 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by kjpmkjp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Or doing anything else, for that matter.

Well, you could safely run into a wall over and over, I mean, that's pretty cool
biggrin.gif

Jun 6, 2008 at 10:31 PM Post #15 of 58
Implants suck.

An ex got them (over my objection) and they were awful. The first set had something go wrong and so did the second pair. Don't know about the third ones since I didn't stick around long after that.

They, eventually, left large scars, never quite looked right and in no way equalled the originals. And I had been a fan of the originals.

Anyhow, implants are now on the "no way in hell" list for dating prospects. Right up there with felony convictions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back