I've lost my faith in humanity.. again..
Jun 7, 2008 at 12:38 AM Post #31 of 58
Quote:

is that a compliment?

Depends if you like roller coasters or not

Jun 7, 2008 at 2:29 AM Post #37 of 58
"Fake **** are like Nazis. They don't laugh, they don't dance, theyr'e just UMPH *points straight* right there! I've seen a girl turn quickly and here **** stay there."

Name that quote

Jun 7, 2008 at 3:22 AM Post #38 of 58
well honestly; if that's your business; not a bad biz decision
wink.gif

Jun 7, 2008 at 6:32 PM Post #44 of 58
I'm surprised at the degree of vehemence there is here towards this woman, sure its not for everyone, and I personally don't find her attractive, and I wouldn't even without the misshapen implanted beasts (and the odd shaping is far worse in augmentation than excessive size). But there are a great many people who do go for this sort of thing and there is money to be made from it. Plastic surgery or implants are even tax deductible as business expenses for this women because their job is in the adult entertainment industry.

Its not any worse than other kinds of body modification (nose jobs [and, fact, the worlds highest rate of nose jobs is Iran] tattoos, piercings, skin implants, bifurcated tongues, etc) and its earning her good money, women who go to that degree of change are, although theres probably an exception, getting it done in order to use the subsequent asset as a means of earning money.

Another bit of trivia, this is old news, months old, its just taken this long for the tabloids to find it (slow news day maybe) Ms. Mounds has held this record for some time now, and actually only holds it because the woman who has the actual largest augmented breasts is not contesting for the title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back