I've lost my faith in humanity.. again..
Jun 7, 2008 at 8:48 PM Post #47 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm surprised at the degree of vehemence there is here towards this woman, sure its not for everyone, and I personally don't find her attractive, and I wouldn't even without the misshapen implanted beasts (and the odd shaping is far worse in augmentation than excessive size). But there are a great many people who do go for this sort of thing and there is money to be made from it. Plastic surgery or implants are even tax deductible as business expenses for this women because their job is in the adult entertainment industry.

Its not any worse than other kinds of body modification (nose jobs [and, fact, the worlds highest rate of nose jobs is Iran] tattoos, piercings, skin implants, bifurcated tongues, etc) and its earning her good money, women who go to that degree of change are, although theres probably an exception, getting it done in order to use the subsequent asset as a means of earning money.

Blowing up your boobs like big balloons for making money and setting tattoots because you just like them contains more than a subtle diffference. Don't get me wrong, I don't like tattoos or piercings everywhere and don't want any myself but a modification like that ultimately warrants some specific sort of attention. Little self-esteem and self-respect is what I call that.

But in the world nowadays it seems more than acceptable to do all sorts of things just to make money. That makes me sad and makes me lose all faith in humanity. "Everything for Tha Money".

"The superficiality of today’s society. It’s all about looks and appearances and not about what’s really there.
Mass media play a key role here in keeping up the appearances in order to keep the show going. They have created a truly everything fictonal world which looks so attractive at first that a lot of people are letting themselves be transformed into sheep with media as their shepherd.

To me, looking at society this way, it’s nothing more than a beautifully presented misery and strangely everybody seems to like it."

I just think it's sad.

Jun 7, 2008 at 9:11 PM Post #48 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by Contrastique /img/forum/go_quote.gif

To me, looking at society this way, it’s nothing more than a beautifully presented misery and strangely everybody seems to like it."

So rightly said! I guess that is why people who 'do' and 'act' just for the fun they have, are hard to find as nails on low water.

I think you are one of them.

Hans.

Jun 7, 2008 at 10:37 PM Post #49 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamwhisper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well other than the obvious improvement in beauty,

This woman could get in a high-speed car accident and survive.

Here's a nice little before pic.

Breasts2Barcroft_450x486.jpg

Jun 8, 2008 at 2:28 AM Post #51 of 58
The unbra site does custom sizes. I wonder if they'd make one for her?
wink.gif

She's going to have complications from the irritation, and then back problems, and hygiene has gone down the tubes. How do you keep as clean under those weather balloons? Yeah, there's an attractive thought for the boob fetishists.... it'll smell like sweaty feet under there. Sexy!

I wish her well though, I hope she's happy.

Jun 8, 2008 at 2:49 AM Post #52 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike_TNT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here's a nice little before pic.

Breasts2Barcroft_450x486.jpg

eek.gif

Bar the man hands, she looks amazing in that shot. I had to do a look-again to see if it really was her. Man, what was she thinking.

Though I guess some of you are right. So long as she's happy...

Jun 8, 2008 at 8:12 AM Post #53 of 58
Quote:

"The superficiality of today’s society. It’s all about looks and appearances and not about what’s really there.

I just think it's sad.

If you look for crap, you will find crap. If you look for good, you'll find it. Is there. Do your part to make sure is there. To lose your faith in humanity because of a pair of fake breasts does not say much about your outlook in life either. I dont mean to be disrespectful but worry about better things, like taking care of the needy, being kind to everybody and being true to yourself.

Jun 8, 2008 at 8:37 AM Post #54 of 58
I always thought that people tinker with their appearances to compensate for a void in their brain...

Jun 8, 2008 at 9:13 AM Post #55 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by thrillmetoo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I always thought that people tinker with their appearances to compensate for a void in their brain...

unless maybe they're doing so to fix something that was the result of trauma or accident earlier in their life.

Jun 8, 2008 at 12:16 PM Post #56 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by hoosterw /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So rightly said! I guess that is why people who 'do' and 'act' just for the fun they have, are hard to find as nails on low water.

I think you are one of them.

*Blush*
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by gilency /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you look for crap, you will find crap. If you look for good, you'll find it. Is there. Do your part to make sure is there. To lose your faith in humanity because of a pair of fake breasts does not say much about your outlook in life either. I dont mean to be disrespectful but worry about better things, like taking care of the needy, being kind to everybody and being true to yourself.

What makes you think I don't worry about "better" things. You don't know me and I lost my faith long before I ever saw this breast-thing.
It's not like humanity learned its lessons from the past, we still kill eachother over nothing.
Money and power still have great influence on the behaviour of people and not for the better most of the time.
Turn on the tv; it's not like the programms have gotten more depth. It has become just more, faster, bigger, extremer and more superficial. The pimp-your-whatever has become an overruling subject on tv that's partially leading to young girls getting done certain bodymodifications which they shouldn't even be thinking about.
Our socalled "progress" is what eventually will lead humanity to its end -whatever that may be - imo.
Nothing to do with being pessimistic or whatsoever; just open up your eyes and take a good look around.
Don't get me wrong beautiful things excist also though. Nothing better then smiling at someone and getting a smile back, really. I can enjoy a lot of things intensely. Beauty lies in the smallest of things but it seems as if people only tend to look at the big things.

Sorry for the bit of topic, just to clearify.

Jun 8, 2008 at 1:45 PM Post #57 of 58
I feel ya. Sometimes, we get to see things that restore our faith in humanity, if only for a little while.

One of the most telling indicators of humanity is we treat other animals. There is unspeakable cruelty, but then, in the face of seediness and corruption, you see a spark of humanity.

Yesterday there was a big horse race on tv. The distance was longer than most will ever race again, and the horses themselves would be considered babies still in any other setting than this. The business of racing is one of most shady there is, the Thoroughbred breed itself almost irreparably damaged as a result.

There was a clear favorite for the race, he was a bit walking wounded but not outright lame. His trainer is known as an unrepentant doper, the conglomerate who owns the horse full of owners found guilty of insider trading charges. So you get the idea, not a lot of people surround the horse who give a flip about him. The grooms probably do, as do the exercise rider, and the jockey. That's about it.

During the race, the jockey asked the horse to let loose. The horse didn't respond the way he normally does. Now jockeys in this situation usually go heavily to the whip, but someone, for once, actually gave a damn about this horse and pulled him up.

In a race with millions on the line and millions left to loose, he thought of the horse first. Someone actually showed humanity to a noble animal in a sport known for being less than humane.

That show of humanity warmed my heart, gave me hope.

So this woman that the thread is about wants to damage herself, and she probably isn't the brightest candle. But how does she treat others?

Quote:

*Blush*
smily_headphones1.gif

What makes you think I don't worry about "better" things. You don't know me and I lost my faith long before I ever saw this breast-thing.
It's not like humanity learned its lessons from the past, we still kill eachother over nothing.
Money and power still have great influence on the behaviour of people and not for the better most of the time.
Turn on the tv; it's not like the programms have gotten more depth. It has become just more, faster, bigger, extremer and more superficial. The pimp-your-whatever has become an overruling subject on tv that's partially leading to young girls getting done certain bodymodifications which they shouldn't even be thinking about.
Our socalled "progress" is what eventually will lead humanity to its end -whatever that may be - imo.
Nothing to do with being pessimistic or whatsoever; just open up your eyes and take a good look around.
Don't get me wrong beautiful things excist also though. Nothing better then smiling at someone and getting a smile back, really. I can enjoy a lot of things intensely. Beauty lies in the smallest of things but it seems as if people only tend to look at the big things.

Sorry for the bit of topic, just to clearify.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back