I've lost my faith in humanity.. again..
Jun 6, 2008 at 10:37 PM Post #16 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Implants suck.

An ex got them (over my objection) and they were awful. The first set had something go wrong and so did the second pair. Don't know about the third ones since I didn't stick around long after that.

They, eventually, left large scars, never quite looked right and in no way equalled the originals. And I had been a fan of the originals.

Anyhow, implants are now on the "no way in hell" list for dating prospects. Right up there with felony convictions.

Unfortunately, as long as there are douchebags who are breast implant obsessed, there will also be girls with low self esteem to get implants to impress said douchbags.

Jun 6, 2008 at 10:39 PM Post #17 of 58
Implants honestly confuse me. They always turn out worse than the originals, yet lots of people still want them.

Maybe I'm just not as self-conscious as some.

Edit:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Contrastique /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, you could safely run into a wall over and over, I mean, that's pretty cool
biggrin.gif

You have a point, and that does sound entertaining. Too bad she probably won't film such a hilarious event.

Jun 6, 2008 at 10:39 PM Post #18 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
..., implants are now on the "no way in hell" list for dating prospects. Right up there with felony convictions.

You had me in tears!
eek.gif
icon10.gif

Jun 6, 2008 at 10:44 PM Post #19 of 58
So! What's wrong with small and perky?
wink.gif

Jun 6, 2008 at 10:48 PM Post #20 of 58
Quote:

So! What's wrong with small and perky?

You can't bury your face in them and go "BRLRLRLRLRLRLLRLRLRL".

Jun 6, 2008 at 11:15 PM Post #21 of 58
That has to be extremely painful.

Not to mention - very expensive for bras.

I know I have to custom order them and they start at 100/bra. That adds up very quickly! If you have odd sizing or ar above the standard cup sizes, it is a pain in the butt to deal with. Honestly, I am thinking of a reduction when I get older. My aunt is getting one next week, after experincing the same thing for 30 years.

BTW: They don't carry every size cup in every band size, not even close. I have an average band size and cannot find the right cup size. That is just plain wrong!

Jun 6, 2008 at 11:25 PM Post #22 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by -=Germania=- /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not to mention - very expensive for bras.

Something makes me think she doesn't really care about the cost of a bra
rolleyes.gif

Jun 7, 2008 at 12:12 AM Post #24 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by scott_d_m /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Unfortunately, as long as there are douchebags who are breast implant obsessed, there will also be girls with low self esteem to get implants to impress said douchbags.

Eh, what?

People who like large breasts are douchebags?

Or were you being more literal? i.e. people obsessed with actual breast implants are douchebags?

I can't imagine there being many of the latter group...

redface.gif

EK

Jun 7, 2008 at 12:15 AM Post #25 of 58
1. Ow

2. Those look more suited to a basketball court than attached to anyone.

Jun 7, 2008 at 12:17 AM Post #26 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kilane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Those look more suited to a basketball court than attached to anyone.

just what i was thinking

Jun 7, 2008 at 12:25 AM Post #28 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
something tell me that she'll have hard time fitting into a roller coaster in an amusement park
frown.gif

She is a roller coaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back