ISN Earphones impression thread. New ISN NEO 3!
May 1, 2020 at 4:12 AM Post #1,066 of 5,042
Damn, this situation really blows up on my face, i can't ship my D10 for replacement because of coronovirus. Today i learned from shipment company that there is restriction of shipments to overseas from my country.
Penon reached me again, after some experiments with cable and earphones, they agree with me that cable is problematic.

They said, will send me another cable. Kudos to Penon, great customer service for sure.

May 2, 2020 at 11:03 AM Post #1,068 of 5,042
Hi guys!
Anyone order anything from Penon in the last 2 weeks?
I ordered a set of H40s and they don't seem to be moving and everything seems pretty weird.
I mean they look on DHL site as that label was prepared and nothing else.
Penon insists they picked them up and they are too busy to scan them 8 days now.
Also Penon is in Hong Kong and the tracking says they haven't been picked up in Dubai.
DHL says they never picked up.
What?

May 2, 2020 at 11:12 AM Post #1,069 of 5,042
Hi guys!
Anyone order anything from Penon in the last 2 weeks?
I ordered a set of H40s and they don't seem to be moving and everything seems pretty weird.
I mean they look on DHL site as that label was prepared and nothing else.
Penon insists they picked them up and they are too busy to scan them 8 days now.
Also Penon is in Hong Kong and the tracking says they haven't been picked up in Dubai.
DHL says they never picked up.
What?
From what I understand from other seller, is that DHL and many other shipping services are having a lot of delays due to covid-19. Even amazon is prioritizing medical supplies.

May 2, 2020 at 11:16 AM Post #1,070 of 5,042
From what I understand from other seller, is that DHL and many other shipping services are having a lot of delays due to covid-19. Even amazon is prioritizing medical supplies.

Yes i understand that.
What i don't understand is Dubai.
Maybe he sends by road to Dubai and then they are dispatched to the rest of the world.

May 2, 2020 at 11:21 AM Post #1,071 of 5,042
Yes i understand that.
What i don't understand is Dubai.
Maybe he sends by road to Dubai and then they are dispatched to the rest of the world.
that does sound strange indeed.

May 2, 2020 at 12:14 PM Post #1,075 of 5,042
My D10 just arrived today. Only had it for a couple hours or so but the slightly smaller shell helps a LOT with the fit issues I had with the H40.

Also the sub-bass is insane.
Yea the sub-bass on the D10 is fantastic. Time for you to burn in the D10!

May 3, 2020 at 5:49 PM Post #1,076 of 5,042
I have to mention that the left channel on my ISN S4 cable either puts out less volume or cuts out intermittently. I'm using a spare **** 16-core cable and it sounds fine now so it definitely isn't the earpiece. Disappointing since it sounds great.

May 3, 2020 at 10:52 PM Post #1,078 of 5,042
If you guys have issues with the cables. I am very certain Penon will replace it. I would contact them.
Hi @Dsnuts I have similar problem to Keems with my D10. Sometimes the sound is very week and other time I lose the sound at all. I thought the problem was gone already after I brushed the female connector (left piece) but it was back last Saturday. I suspect it is iem problem rather than cable because I could reproduce the issue with other cable.
Now, I am swapping the left to right using the stock cable, so far it is okay.
It is ashemed because I love my D10.
I contacted them few weeks ago and they asked me to send the units to them for replacement. I wanted to send the units back, however it is not easy as the country I am living is still contained.
Since you know them, can I ask your favor if it is possible for them to send the left earpiece onlu to me?
Sorry for troubling and TIA.

May 3, 2020 at 11:46 PM Post #1,079 of 5,042
If you tell them your issue including why you cant easily ship it to them. I bet they would consider it. I have nothing to do with Penon but I know the folks there are very reasonable and will correct any wrongs. So contact them and see what happens.

May 4, 2020 at 12:21 AM Post #1,080 of 5,042
If you tell them your issue including why you cant easily ship it to them. I bet they would consider it. I have nothing to do with Penon but I know the folks there are very reasonable and will correct any wrongs. So contact them and see what happens.
Thanks a lot buddy for the advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back