Is the Beyer T1 what I'm looking for?
Aug 1, 2011 at 5:36 PM Post #16 of 69
I've also got a Darkvoice 332 tube amp lying around as well so I'll give that a shot too.

Aug 1, 2011 at 10:51 PM Post #19 of 69

I'm beginning to think this may be the case. Most impressions I'm reading say the T1s prefer a tube amp and in my experience the Darkvoice is a pretty good amp, especially when paired with the HD650.
Quote:
I think you'll prefer the Darkvoice over the Burson with the T1s

I'm sitting here waiting for the postman to arrive.

Aug 1, 2011 at 11:07 PM Post #20 of 69

Quote:
I'm sitting here waiting for the postman to arrive.

Can't wait to hear your impression.  

If it does turn out that the Burson doesn't pair well with the T1 I still have my WA6 to work with.   

Aug 2, 2011 at 1:38 PM Post #21 of 69
I have been considering these phones as well for the same reasons.

Awaiting in anticipation for your opinion.  

Aug 2, 2011 at 9:54 PM Post #23 of 69
They actually just arrived...let the madness begin

Aug 2, 2011 at 10:16 PM Post #24 of 69

Quote:
They actually just arrived...let the madness begin

You must've gotten their last pair since I emailed them about it they said now it's on pre-orders.

Aug 2, 2011 at 10:24 PM Post #25 of 69

Quote:
You must've gotten their last pair since I emailed them about it they said now it's on pre-orders.

Likewise. Although that doesn't bother me too much, since I don't have an amp and they also just sold their last Corda Concerto!
beyersmile.png
 At the rate they're being sold, I'm ordering a pair right now so that I don't miss out on the special (which is first come, first served).

Aug 2, 2011 at 10:28 PM Post #26 of 69
Sorry guys...yeah Marcus mentioned in the email they were the last pair he had. Restock in mid-august so not long.

Aug 2, 2011 at 10:32 PM Post #27 of 69

Quote:
Sorry guys...yeah Marcus mentioned in the email they were the last pair he had. Restock in mid-august so not long.

Waiting on your impressions so that I can decided whether to email Marcus again to put me down on the pre-order list. 
dt880smile.png

Aug 2, 2011 at 10:38 PM Post #28 of 69
Ya dirty mook!

...why I oughtta...

It was you who bought that Concerto as well, wasn't it? We know it was you what done it, everyone saw you do it, it was you what done it, wasn't it?
wink_face.gif

We're going to have to wait until tomorrow for impressions, aren't we? Sitting on your desk at work, I assume?

Aug 3, 2011 at 1:13 AM Post #29 of 69
Indeed. The listening begins now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back