Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Mar 16, 2017 at 12:41 PM Post #4,516 of 4,830
Literally everyone is agreeing with you. It's just gotten to a point where everyone is saying the same thing and nothing can be done right now.
Exactly, but what can be done is comunicating with us, I dont expect an update every week but at least change the shipping date from 16th of february when it's 16th of march. Or reply to this thread, even when you're going to tell us shipping is taking another month. Or that you dont even know it yourself. That's better than nothing. Everyday I get my hopes up, thinking "mabye it arrives today, I mean shipping started "aproxmitly" february 16.

Mar 16, 2017 at 12:43 PM Post #4,517 of 4,830
  How am I still waiting for an order that was expected to ship in December.... before anyone tells me not to complain, to shut up and sit down, or to be sensitive to the fact that they have manufacturing problems... all of these things should have been dealt with by January. I want the product that I paid for in September. Is nobody else agreeing with me, that this is a bit ridiculous? Bob told me a month ago, they're processing the orders for shipment, but it shouldn't take a month to ship mine out.

I agree 100%.

The issue is Trinity is telling us everything is shipping yet there are no deliveries. Bob posted in the another thread to stop with conspiracy theories.  how nice of him.  However, when given a chance to post an explanation of how 3000+ units have supposedly ship and yet nothing has delivered anywhere....we get crickets.

Trinity seems to think their communication is reasonable and fair at this point and we need no other information.  Please don't say we know everything because Trinity posted the products are shipping-what more could we ask for.
His last post on shipping was all orders would be out by next Friday, suggesting there are orders that have been mailed.  It appears clear Trinity has nothing shipped.

Is there a production problem that has been discovered?  If so what IEM line, it could not be all 5000 orders, correct?

Mar 16, 2017 at 5:28 PM Post #4,519 of 4,830
  So, not a single person has confirmed they have received the products that started shipping Feb 16, let alone the March releases?

what started shipping on the 16th?

Mar 16, 2017 at 5:53 PM Post #4,520 of 4,830
I do think that Trinity should post a comprehensive update on what is going on with every product line.

What has shipped, when everything else is currently expected, etc.  I seriously mean all products, all product families, in one place.  And even include the ones that are in stock and have been in stock.

I have two on order and I am wondering what is going on myself.

Mar 16, 2017 at 9:41 PM Post #4,521 of 4,830
  what started shipping on the 16th?

I was just going by Jeffreyy's post that

"Exactly, but what can be done is comunicating with us, I dont expect an update every week but at least change the shipping date from 16th of february when it's 16th of march. Or reply to this thread, even when you're going to tell us shipping is taking another month. Or that you dont even know it yourself. That's better than nothing. Everyday I get my hopes up, thinking "mabye it arrives today, I mean shipping started "aproxmitly" february 16."

Mar 17, 2017 at 5:49 AM Post #4,522 of 4,830
  Trinity seems to think their communication is reasonable and fair at this point and we need no other information.  Please don't say we know everything because Trinity posted the products are shipping-what more could we ask for.
His last post on shipping was all orders would be out by next Friday, suggesting there are orders that have been mailed.  It appears clear Trinity has nothing shipped.

Is there a production problem that has been discovered?  If so what IEM line, it could not be all 5000 orders, correct?

I personally would not mind another small delay as long as I get informed, but here's the thing: I ordered something on the 26th of February from a company in the UK, and that order never arrived. That has never happened before with any of my orders from the UK, and the company also said they never ever lost an order en route to the Netherlands. When I read that response I immediately thought: the timing kinda matches Trinity's shipment schedule..  Maybe just a weird coincidence, but still... That company sent the replacement order on the 15th, and I received it on the 18th: that's the normal time it takes items to get here from the UK.

Mar 20, 2017 at 9:06 PM Post #4,524 of 4,830
The bluetooth lanyard works well with my ath-im02, but is there a way that you send a firmware update that we can apply to the unit to separate the bluetooth volume on the phone and the volume on the unit? Otherwise, I'm not able to have a good listening volume, as the 3rd step is too low and the 4th one to high, bringing me to use Fine volume control app on my phone to have a more granular control, which is tedious and mess with my phone sounds configuration.

Mar 21, 2017 at 12:02 PM Post #4,525 of 4,830
  The bluetooth lanyard works well with my ath-im02, but is there a way that you send a firmware update that we can apply to the unit to separate the bluetooth volume on the phone and the volume on the unit? Otherwise, I'm not able to have a good listening volume, as the 3rd step is too low and the 4th one to high, bringing me to use Fine volume control app on my phone to have a more granular control, which is tedious and mess with my phone sounds configuration.

Wait, did you reterminate the BT lanyard? Cuz I thought the BT lanyard came in MMCX and Audio Technica uses their own connectors.

Mar 21, 2017 at 1:57 PM Post #4,526 of 4,830
Wait, did you reterminate the BT lanyard? Cuz I thought the BT lanyard came in MMCX and Audio Technica uses their own connectors.

Yes I did. The Lear cable didn't a sufficient battery time and this one was cheaper so decided to reterminate it (even if my job was sloppy)

Mar 22, 2017 at 4:32 AM Post #4,527 of 4,830
I've found that a few different BT headsets or adapters all were fairly coarse on the volume control. I think you have to fiddle with the volume setting on the source to then find a place where the BT setting is fine enough.

Mar 22, 2017 at 9:26 AM Post #4,529 of 4,830
just got the following email:

Your shipping status has been updated

The following items have been updated with new shipping information.

Items in this shipment

NmxMrB0rUYVO5_-Ia6WZccnD-DR_3qpiEkyUGhoeF6uEjRdwOkAcPgT5r1fHfKF0wBOahIIwmSgAUHiuUNXdFZ-_DrkX8pfCJh9qQ3CXUQr9kr1pj79YHO85XgS1mwU4csvStSuElcrRHREvX5S48RBcXsmNKG9MoA=s0-d-e1-ft
Trinity - Atlas Delta - Hybrid In-Ear Monitor - PRE-ORDER × 1

Finally!

Can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back