Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Mar 22, 2017 at 1:07 PM Post #4,531 of 4,830
Yeah, I'm order #4395 for the Atlas Delta, and month after month I have to reach out to Jake@Trinityaudioengineering.com for an update. He replies "oh we're busy shipping, etc etc we'll get to you.." and another month goes by. I really wanted to order the Master series, it looks like a pretty sweet piece of hardware but having not yet even received my order from November 3rd of last year I couldn't trust them to fulfill it in any reasonable time frame, either, if ever. I think I can speak for many of us when I say I won't be ordering anything from this company again after they have shown us how little they care about fulfilling orders, and instead only seem to care about the new products they are offering up for pre-order.

How are you going to make it up to us, Trinity? No, I don't want a discount on your upcoming next-big-thing. It will take something better than that to get this sour taste out of my mouth.

Mar 22, 2017 at 6:10 PM Post #4,532 of 4,830
I've found that a few different BT headsets or adapters all were fairly coarse on the volume control. I think you have to fiddle with the volume setting on the source to then find a place where the BT setting is fine enough.

Ya but it was not the case with my ath-pha50bt were the volume on the unit and on the phone was not linked, so I maxed out my bluetooth sound and granuarly adjusted on my bt unit. That would be great if they implement the same thing.

and @trinityaudio could you please at the same time change the signal for low battery to be 30 minutes before the unit dies and not 1 minute?

Mar 25, 2017 at 12:42 AM Post #4,534 of 4,830
I am in agreement with you. They continually make promises they do not keep. A word of caution, though. I posted a criticism of Trinity before and the avalanche of rather not nice replies was rather off-putting. So be careful what you say.

Mar 25, 2017 at 1:44 AM Post #4,535 of 4,830
I am in agreement with you. They continually make promises they do not keep. A word of caution, though. I posted a criticism of Trinity before and the avalanche of rather not nice replies was rather off-putting. So be careful what you say.

True though at this point it makes no difference because the criticism is way too negative that it makes everyone insane. I choose sanity over fanciest iem delivered on time.

Mar 25, 2017 at 2:49 AM Post #4,536 of 4,830
True though at this point it makes no difference because the criticism is way too negative that it makes everyone insane. I choose sanity over fanciest iem delivered on time.

And this is from a guy who accused the same company of closing down the business and running off with the money in the other thread, lmao totally priceless.......

Mar 25, 2017 at 4:00 AM Post #4,537 of 4,830
Why can't everyone stop bitching you all knew these (pm4/6, hunter, Vyrus 2 etc) where pre order items yes they run late sometimes but so do many other companies just grow up and stop acting like spoilt kids (I want it and want it now attitude) you will get your products. You have to remember Trinity is a fledgling company and still finding their way even though they have a lot of experience in the field. Bob, Jake and the team make wonderful products at affordable prices if you don't like what they do don't buy from them......

Mar 25, 2017 at 5:05 AM Post #4,538 of 4,830
Why can't everyone stop bitching you all knew these (pm4/6, hunter, Vyrus 2 etc) where pre order items yes they run late sometimes but so do many other companies just grow up and stop acting like spoilt kids (I want it and want it now attitude) you will get your products. You have to remember Trinity is a fledgling company and still finding their way even though they have a lot of experience in the field. Bob, Jake and the team make wonderful products at affordable prices if you don't like what they do don't buy from them......

Not sure what post you are referencing there... was someone complaining about the delays? Maybe they deleted their thread...

Mar 25, 2017 at 5:43 AM Post #4,539 of 4,830

Lol wot?  Did you just start following the Trinity threads?  You must not have ordered anything recently.  Also, I wouldn't consider them a fledgling company.  They know what they're doing.

Mar 25, 2017 at 8:03 AM Post #4,540 of 4,830
Lol wot?  Did you just start following the Trinity threads?  You must not have ordered anything recently.  Also, I wouldn't consider them a fledgling company.  They know what they're doing.

I have actually ordered quite a bit from them
2x Hyperion (1 from kickstarter)
1x Atlas (kickstarter)
1x Sabre
1x Vyrus
1x Master 4

Pre-order
1x Vyrus 2
1x Master

Also been following the thread quite a while

Mar 25, 2017 at 3:02 PM Post #4,541 of 4,830
And this is from a guy who accused the same company of closing down the business and running off with the money in the other thread, lmao totally priceless.......

thank you

Moaners wind others up that's why it's useless

Mar 25, 2017 at 3:55 PM Post #4,542 of 4,830

They run late sometimes ? When was the last time they shipped on time?
How is someone spoiled kid, if they ask after 4-6 mo of waiting for accurate update on product completion and shipping?

Mar 25, 2017 at 5:08 PM Post #4,543 of 4,830
They run late sometimes ? When was the last time they shipped on time?
How is someone spoiled kid, if they ask after 4-6 mo of waiting for accurate update on product completion and shipping?

Well I guess we're all just jealous that he got ALL of this orders on time.  We're spoiled that we have someone like him in our presence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back