Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Jul 29, 2015 at 7:50 PM Post #1,276 of 4,830
  You got the Delta?  More comparison to Tenore please :D

They're just so much better than the Tenores in every way (As I expected them to be). I'm using the gunmetal filters at the minute and although I have tried the silvers, I find the gunmetals to be enough bass for me (Although the silvers are fun!). Sound quality, build quality, accessories are all better than the Tenore, both Tenore and Delta I have no fit issues with but I find the Deltas a tad more comfortable, which is odd to me since they're 'fatter' but hey. Everything I've thrown at them sounds majestic. It's like someone took what I liked about the Tenore, made it even better and got rid of all the bad things. This sounds amazing:

I'm not very good of describing the technical nuances of sound so apologies there, but I will answer any questions anyone may have about the Delta.

Jul 29, 2015 at 8:32 PM Post #1,277 of 4,830
I'd be more curious about a Hyperion/Tenore comparison :D

Jul 29, 2015 at 9:24 PM Post #1,278 of 4,830
I'd be more curious about a Hyperion/Tenore comparison :D

To my ears...

Hyperion is v-shaped, making it more fun and engaging.

Tenore is much flatter, making it sound, well... flat.

I know Tenore has its champions, but if I had to choose one to listen to, it'd be Hyperion as it suits my current sound signature preferences much better. Of course, ymmv.

Bonus: Hyperion have much, much better construction than Tenore. I doubt there are Hyperion with visibly different cord lengths and sound signature :wink_face:

Jul 29, 2015 at 10:51 PM Post #1,279 of 4,830
Don't forget guys there will be 1-2 (most likely 2) more filters that will be free do Delta and techne owners for the price of postage in around 3-4 weeks time.

Is this mean that when the new filters ready, any new purchase of Delta will get 5 filters ? Or we have to make special request to get it
I'm on the brink to purchase Delta, but want to have all 5 filters

Jul 30, 2015 at 12:06 AM Post #1,280 of 4,830
Don't forget guys there will be 1-2 (most likely 2) more filters that will be free do Delta and techne owners for the price of postage in around 3-4 weeks time.

Awesome!! How do we apply?? 

Jul 30, 2015 at 10:03 AM Post #1,282 of 4,830
To my ears...

Hyperion is v-shaped, making it more fun and engaging.

Tenore is much flatter, making it sound, well... flat.

I know Tenore has its champions, but if I had to choose one to listen to, it'd be Hyperion as it suits my current sound signature preferences much better. Of course, ymmv.

Bonus: Hyperion have much, much better construction than Tenore. I doubt there are Hyperion with visibly different cord lengths and sound signature
wink_face.gif

I agree 100% on this, nice track MacKem. excellent violin and superb voice
biggrin.gif

Jul 30, 2015 at 11:16 AM Post #1,283 of 4,830
JUST GOT SHIPPING NOTIFICATION WHOOOOO SO EXCITED

Jul 30, 2015 at 2:53 PM Post #1,286 of 4,830
Oh man, a filter between silver and gunmetal would be killer. Gunmetal with a little more liveliness, silver with a little more mid. Both silver and gunmetal are really incredible, but I find myself switching back and forth liking one presentation more than the other depending on the song.  

Jul 30, 2015 at 2:54 PM Post #1,287 of 4,830
Oh man, a filter between silver and gunmetal would be killer. Gunmetal with a little more liveliness, silver with a little more mid. Both silver and gunmetal are really incredible, but I find myself switching back and forth liking one presentation more than the other depending on the song.  
+1 I feel the exact same way

Jul 30, 2015 at 5:23 PM Post #1,289 of 4,830
Look what came in the mail today. 

Thanks Bob for making this amazing IEM..
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back