Introducing the Noble Audio Falcon T.W.S. and the Tux 5....Oh, and Prestige Universals!
Feb 26, 2020 at 3:38 PM Post #286 of 352
Anyone having issues with one side playing louder than the other? I have reset them in the charging unit a few times (while unpairing, turning off bluetooth, turning on and repairing).

I don't ever recall the left side being louder than the right. But, maybe it was always this way? I can clearly hear more info on the left side vs the right. It seems like increasing the volume fixes this issue a bit but still...

Feb 27, 2020 at 1:59 AM Post #287 of 352
Got the falcon for 3 weeks and most are good so far but theres a minor issue that i think noble should take care in the future, its about the print on battery case. I used mine for 3 weeks but dont bring it outside so frequently and always put inside the pouch but the print is already faded away, only cosmetic factor but quite anoying everytime you look at it :frowning2:
20200227_135429.jpg

Feb 27, 2020 at 5:16 AM Post #290 of 352
I contacted Noble to get more information about the app. First of all, you have to upgrade the firmware:

IOS:
Falcon Firmware update procedure for use with IOS devices . The firmware update is needed for all
Falcons with serial No. before N01ACB9C3032130

1. Please open the APP store and search for “NOBLE UPGRADE APP” and download and install it on your
IOS device.

2. Pair your Falcons with your IOS device. Your IOS device should show that one of the earbuds is paired
(left or right) to your device. The paired earbud is the “main” earbud discussed below.

3. After removing the Falcons from the charging case, long press the main Falcon earbud for at least 12
seconds to enter DFU mode. Put both Falcon earbuds back into charging case when you hear the prompt
(the prompt is basically a different sounding tone).

3. Open the Noble Upgrade App and select the main Falcon earbud name shown on the page and connect.

4. Start update

Remark: It will take about 5-10 minutes to update one earbud. After the update is complete, you will need
to update the other earbud using the same above steps, making sure that the main Falcon earbud is the
opposite one than what was previously paired and updated.

5.After you update both earbuds, please connect your Falcon with your IOS device again.

6.Please download the Noble Sound Suite from the APP store

7.After installation, please open the Noble Sound Suite App and enjoy the APP function.

Android:
Falcon Firmware update procedure for use with Android devices. The firmware update is needed for all
Falcons with serial No. before N01ACB9C3032130

1. Please open the Google Play store and search for “NOBLE UPGRADE APP” and download and install it on
your Android device.

2. Pair your Falcons with your Android device. Your device should show that one of the earbuds is paired
(left or right) to your device. The paired earbud is the “main” earbud discussed below.

3. After removing the Falcons from the charging case, long press the main Falcon earbud for at least 12
seconds to enter DFU mode. Put both Falcon earbuds back into charging case when you hear the prompt
(the prompt is basically a different sounding tone).

3. Open the Noble Upgrade App and select the main Falcon earbud name shown on the page and connect.

4. Start update

Remark: It will take about 5-10 minutes to update one earbud. After the update is complete, you will need
to update the other earbud using the same above steps, making sure that the main Falcon earbud is the
opposite one than what was previously paired and updated.

5.After you update both earbuds, please connect your Falcon with your Android device again.

6.Please download the Noble Sound Suite from the Google Play store

7.After installation, please open the Noble Sound Suite App and enjoy the APP function.

After upgrading the firmware, the Noble Audio Suite app detected my Falcons immediately.

Attachments

• noble_audio_suite.jpg
    noble_audio_suite.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Feb 27, 2020 at 9:50 AM Post #292 of 352
Followed your instruction but could not get the main earpieces to connect on the upgrade app :frowning2:

I had problems connecting the second earpiece (after upgrading the first one). I tried the following:

1) place the Falcons in the charging case and hold the multifunction buttons down on both sides for at least 10 seconds.
2) remove the Falcons from the charging case and they should begin to blink rapidly.
3) once the Falcons have stopped blinking, you should be able to pair one of the Falcons. It shouldn't matter if you pair the left or right side. Once one side is paired, the other side should pair automatically.

After doing this, everything went smoothly.

Feb 27, 2020 at 2:08 PM Post #295 of 352
Hi Sebastian, so my Falcons are on, I can listen to music/podcast just fine, but the Noble sound app can't find it still. What canI do to fix this?

I found the app here: https://cdn.nobleaudio.jp/apps/noble_sound_suite_2019122801.apk

if you dont want to go through cdn: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XEr__12-kM5w7He6LzyiFBPjYk0JqGvY

updating my nobles...right never shows. Left shows twice but under two different device options (tablet/computer and audio).

Also, looks like my right is stuck in DFU mode now. No idea how to get it out of that setting.

edit* fixed it but left still predominately where the music comes from.

edit edit* these things are a piece of crap. Lost the upgrade. No longer get the weird chime after 12 seconds when holding down ear piece but they do go into DFU mode. Upgraded again. App cannot see the phones. Right side never connects(always loses connection before fully-connected).

Bright side? the first time i upgraded the app saw the Falcons.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2020 at 3:03 PM Post #296 of 352
spent over 20 minutes trying to upgrade right side, its says upgrade in progress, and its not finishing at all

i tried to repeat the process 2 times and its not completing at all

edit : remove the tips before doing the upgrade solved the problem

It will be interesting to see what EQ settings some of you dial in

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2020 at 1:29 AM Post #297 of 352
Well, the upgrade works for me!

Feb 28, 2020 at 4:48 AM Post #298 of 352
Took some frustration to figure out upgrading my early unit. But got it working.

Much better after upgrade. Didn't even need to EQ, cause I feel the new default lets voices through better.

Feb 28, 2020 at 11:23 PM Post #299 of 352
Is anyone else having any trouble finding the “noble upgrade app” and the “noble sound suite”? I don’t see either in the App Store

update: found a link to the app from a website but the App Store states it’s not available in my region.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back