Introducing the Noble Audio Falcon T.W.S. and the Tux 5....Oh, and Prestige Universals!
Mar 2, 2020 at 8:16 AM Post #302 of 352
Last edited:
Mar 2, 2020 at 12:00 PM Post #303 of 352
Mar 8, 2020 at 1:47 PM Post #309 of 352
Mar 10, 2020 at 6:36 PM Post #311 of 352
Anyone get the Android Sound Suite app to work? I've upgraded (as the Sound Suite app wasn't getting past the 1'st page).

I can't get in to DFU mode a 2'nd time, does that mean they are upgraded?

BTW, where do you check the serial #'s?

Edit: 3/12/20
Still looking for confirmation someone has the Android Sound Suite app working (as I don't get past the 1'st screen, noting that all 3 requirements are check-marked, Android 9, SONY NW-ZX507 here).

Having translated Noble's News page https://nobleaudio.jp/category/news/ and specifically https://nobleaudio.jp/2020/03/11/noble-update/ and taking note of this specific firmware change:
"Specification change: FALCON main unit LED blinks once every few seconds during audio data playback. FALCON main unit LED does not blink during audio data playback,"
my Falcon main no longer flashes blue during audio playback so I assume that they are updated and I simply have an issue with the beta app, especially with the beta apps' disclaimer "May not work on some Android-powered portable audio players and Android tablet devices."

In addition, similar to Darkestred (one page back), I no longer get the different DFU sound (from either L or R).

Regarding Serial #:
Also mentioned was "FALCON with the serial number on the outer box ending with 20000 or later has firmware Ver.2 from the factory, so you do not need to use this application."
Mine is 1xxxx, so I was good to upgrade...

They do sound good coming from the ZX507 (APTX mode). Can't comment on some mentioning L bud is louder after upgrade, as my R ear is with issue. I do like the T5's case best (yet I'm sure that TSA would flag it as a Zippo for inspection).

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2020 at 10:37 AM Post #313 of 352
Switched to Memory foam tips ( MCO or Miyoshi ). Need to remove to charge but they fit in the case for storage, the charge surface slightly elevated. Next version suggest Noble allow space for a foam tip. No iOS app yet on Japan store. I can login US store if available but an effort to dig up password so waiting for confirm. Though prefer to get Japan version. Overall enjoy. IPX7 works, in shower but use mainly during bath and take out while washing hair, easier not worrying about push in or knocking out. Do not recommend submerge in hot water seals might expand. Had a watch fail in hot tub once. I desire IPX7 for sweat or rain. But passed a few showers. The seal in my ear might have blocked water into nozzle. Outer part ok. I push in a little tighter for jogging but as noted a moderately light snug insert not to deep sounds better, feels nicer to very light pressure not noticeable.

Mar 20, 2020 at 10:46 AM Post #314 of 352
Any tips for optimizing sound source, codecs and/ or DAP? iPhone also IPX7 so a good portable set. I have an older NW-ZX1, but BT older. Ok for wired but think for BT iPhone better or as good and water proof. Think just wait for EQ app. iOS EQ , bass boost, did not sound so good of course larger bass, but at expense of mid , high. Prefer standard.

Mar 20, 2020 at 3:50 PM Post #315 of 352
No IOS app for US or Canada yet. The Android beta v1.03 not working for me on SONY NW-ZX507 (likely to do with BLE), even after updating the Falcons firmware.

But they do sound good (using Comply tips)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back