Introducing the Noble Audio Falcon T.W.S. and the Tux 5....Oh, and Prestige Universals!
Oct 16, 2019 at 8:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 352
The team at Noble Audio is excited to announce two new IEMs coming to the Noble line-up, these being the Falcon and the Tux 5.

First off, the Falcon is Noble's first foray into True Wireless. John wanted to surprise folks with the sound in comparison to the driver count, dual carbon layered drivers. Bluetooth 5.0. Qualcomm APTx. TrueWireless StereoPlus.

The outcome? A signature that would be best described as the K10 and Savant II had a baby. All at the current price point of $156. Currently available now in Japan and coming to the rest of the world soon!

noble_falcontws_1.jpg

noble_falcontws_2.jpg

Second, the Tux 5! At $1299, we wanted to bring some new competition to the $1,000 - $2,000 price point. Think of a Baby Khan with a slightly smoother sound in the highs The single dynamic and four BAs comes together in a smooth Glossy black finish with our signature logos adorning each side. The cable included is Noble's recently launched 8 wire, with a slightly different black and white finish to complete the Tuxedo look.

noble_tux5_1 (1).jpg

noble_tux5_cable_1.jpg

In other exciting news, we also decided to add the option of Prestige Universals if you're picking up a Khan. Alternatively, you can send back your Khan to be Prestige'd for an additional $2,000. Prestige units on their own start at $3,999.

We may expand this option to Katana and Kaiser Encore units in the future depending on the success and your requests.

noble_prestige_1.jpg

To read a little further on all of the announcements above and a link to pre-order, click here: https://buff.ly/2OU4F7C

As always, PM myself or John if you have any questions. Happy listening!

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2019 at 11:09 AM Post #3 of 352
Am interested with the TWS was going to get the sony but was not impressed by the sound and the rather big housing. This would be a much better alternative.

Oct 17, 2019 at 11:48 AM Post #4 of 352
The Tux 5 was exactly what I had wanted after listening to the Khans at CanJam London - same signature but without the electrostatic driver.........

I get the name but still....a little clumsy.

Oct 17, 2019 at 12:35 PM Post #6 of 352
The Tux 5 was exactly what I had wanted after listening to the Khans at CanJam London - same signature but without the electrostatic driver.........

How much do these freaking electret drivers cost? The Khan costs double what the Tux will, EE's Valkyrie is 800 more than the Bravado, etc.

Oct 17, 2019 at 1:43 PM Post #8 of 352
Please for the Love of GOD Ditch the Signature. It's hideous having someone else's Signature on an IEM.
Noble's stuff is (or at least meant to be) a work of art in addition to audio equipment

You wouldn't ask a painter to remove his signature from his work would you

Oct 17, 2019 at 2:51 PM Post #9 of 352

Happy to answer your wishes! I really like the sound as well - it's a good option for folks who wanted the Khan signature but without the unique highs the Khan has that may be piercing for some folks depending on their ears.

Hi,
What is average battery for each use?
Thanks.

Hey there, the battery estimate is 10 hours. There's also fast charging, which allows for 2 hours of play in 15 minutes of charge.

Let me know if you have any more questions! Here's the current pre-order link that's available before they go up on the main site: https://audio46.com/products/noble-audio-falcon-tws

Oct 17, 2019 at 3:31 PM Post #11 of 352
Hey @Sebastien Chiu would you guys be open to reshelling my Katana into a prestige sometime soon? :)

I can ask! Wouldn't hurt to reach out directly to John as well since I believe he and his team would be doing the work directly for you

You might get to eventually the first customer for that side of things!

Oct 17, 2019 at 3:35 PM Post #12 of 352
I can ask! Wouldn't hurt to reach out directly to John as well since I believe he and his team would be doing the work directly for you

You might get to eventually the first customer for that side of things!
Awesome I dropped him a PM :)

Oct 17, 2019 at 6:45 PM Post #13 of 352
I am in.....preordered the falcon. $ 156 is a decent price and I am confident the sound quality will be quite good.
I have the Senn momentum, Mw07, Nakamichi nep tw2........one more high quality true wireless to the collection.

Oct 17, 2019 at 6:56 PM Post #14 of 352
I'm also in. Pre-ordered the falcon. I have a Pixel 4XL coming at the end of next week (hint hint) and I need a wireless headset to use in the gym.

Any idea if the falcon pre-orders will be shipping soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back