Introducing the Noble Audio Falcon T.W.S. and the Tux 5....Oh, and Prestige Universals!
Feb 3, 2020 at 5:57 AM Post #272 of 352
Feb 11, 2020 at 3:15 AM Post #273 of 352
i got myself a galaxy note 10 plus. And I went to developer options and chose aptx, and once I leave that setting screen and go back to it . I see that its not aptx but SBC why does this keep changing

How can I ensure I have best bluetooth playback with my falcon and galaxy note 10 plus

Developer Options menu backout problem is that The other codecs and their options are there, but they don't "stick" when you leave that menu screen (always reverts/defaults to SBC / 16-bit / 44.1 Khz)

anyone using note10 with their falcon, does the falcon support APTx as such behavior from a phone would not happen if APTX is supported in the TWS, so maybe aptx is not implemented yet in Falcon

update: fixed it

So the solution was turning off the dual audio option in Bluetooth. I even tested this, and as soon as I turned on dual audio the codec switched back to sbc.

Settings>connections>Bluetooth>advanced>dual audio

And if it doesn't automatically switch over then, force it once through the developer options and it should stay like that thereafter.
wink.gif

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2020 at 9:47 AM Post #276 of 352
Anyone try any other tips with their Falcon? Wasn’t sure which comply tips would fit.
Read the earlier threads and some mentioned Comply Truegrip or Acoustune AET07.

I got my Falcon today and the sound is great. I tried them with the duel-flange tips which came with my Massdrop Plus and the bass has immediately become more present (versus the default tips); and the Massdrop tips would not hinder the charging procress in the cradle.

Feb 25, 2020 at 3:44 PM Post #278 of 352
Feb 25, 2020 at 3:53 PM Post #279 of 352
A few things I have to say about the Falcon. I really like its sound signature, even though it can be slightly rolled off at the treble end at least with the Truegrip foam (which I like because it stays in the ear better and help elevate the bass a bit). When it comes to phone call however, the cVc noise cancelling function is pretty atrocious. While I can hear the other caller just fine, they often have trouble hearing my conversation because the mic picks up so much of the outside world. I assume I don't need to turn the noise cancelling on, do I?

Anyone else have issues with phone calls?

Feb 25, 2020 at 6:30 PM Post #280 of 352
A few things I have to say about the Falcon. I really like its sound signature, even though it can be slightly rolled off at the treble end at least with the Truegrip foam (which I like because it stays in the ear better and help elevate the bass a bit). When it comes to phone call however, the cVc noise cancelling function is pretty atrocious. While I can hear the other caller just fine, they often have trouble hearing my conversation because the mic picks up so much of the outside world. I assume I don't need to turn the noise cancelling on, do I?

Anyone else have issues with phone calls?

Generally my experience has been positive, but I did make a phone call in a busy airport hallway (pre-virus days) and the person I was speaking to had a difficult time communicating with me.

any update on the release of the app for the Falcon

Considering the current situation that is beyond anyone's control, it is hard to predict anything.

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Feb 26, 2020 at 1:21 AM Post #281 of 352
@FullCircle I just purchased the Noble Falcon yesterday and was wondering whether the app will allow for control configurations, i.e. change how the buttons work. Also, does the Noble Falcon have an auto-pause feature when you take one out of your ear?

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2020 at 1:27 AM Post #282 of 352
Hi all,

If you are on Google Play, the app should be available as "Noble Sound Suite" by Noble Audio. I believe it is up for ios, but if you happen to have an Apple device and can confirm, let me know! The team making the app is based in the West and different countries mean different release dates.

Thanks for your patience!

Feb 26, 2020 at 2:21 AM Post #283 of 352
Hi all,

If you are on Google Play, the app should be available as "Noble Sound Suite" by Noble Audio. I believe it is up for ios, but if you happen to have an Apple device and can confirm, let me know! The team making the app is based in the West and different countries mean different release dates.

Oh my god I been searcing noble audio and noble audio falcon and I could never find the app for months.

You need to search exactly "Noble Sound Suite" to find this app.

Thank you.

Edit: Oh i see. It got released 2 days ago on the Feb 24th 2020.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fastpair.noble.com

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2020 at 2:49 AM Post #284 of 352
Hi all,

Hi Sebastian, so my Falcons are on, I can listen to music/podcast just fine, but the Noble sound app can't find it still. What canI do to fix this?

Feb 26, 2020 at 2:09 PM Post #285 of 352
Hi Sebastian, so my Falcons are on, I can listen to music/podcast just fine, but the Noble sound app can't find it still. What canI do to fix this?
its not working for me either

Users who are viewing this thread

Back