Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold
Jun 24, 2017 at 6:42 PM Post #3,481 of 4,765
It will give me a good excuse to put my life savings toward Lotoo's next flagship period LOL
Yes me too, I however hope LPG next flagship takes a less prosumer approach to the design and sound and provide a more user friendly design. Now days I prefer a warmer, more HiFi sounding gear, so probably I'm the odd one out in the LPG thread.

Jun 24, 2017 at 7:07 PM Post #3,482 of 4,765
Yes me too, I however hope LPG next flagship takes a less prosumer approach to the design and sound and provide a more user friendly design. Now days I prefer a warmer, more HiFi sounding gear, so probably I'm the odd one out in the LPG thread.

Well, they did confirm that LPG v2 will have a touch screen, so that accounts for a more user friendly design, right? :wink:

Jun 24, 2017 at 8:27 PM Post #3,484 of 4,765
Well, they did confirm that LPG v2 will have a touch screen, so that accounts for a more user friendly design, right? :wink:
Well I am worried about that part, because it is not something they master...their Nagra UIs are all simple yet stable. The first touch screen experience might be horrible.

Jun 24, 2017 at 9:29 PM Post #3,485 of 4,765
I suggest getting a case, either a Dignis (no longer made and hard to find) or this one. Protects and covers up the scratch!

Jun 25, 2017 at 5:02 AM Post #3,487 of 4,765
Well I am worried about that part, because it is not something they master...their Nagra UIs are all simple yet stable. The first touch screen experience might be horrible.
If they managed something like the Opus UI (simple and effective, a reference), I'm sold.

Jun 25, 2017 at 8:08 AM Post #3,489 of 4,765
Jun 25, 2017 at 5:50 PM Post #3,490 of 4,765
Yeah I wonder what's going on. Maybe they just found another box full of LPGs in the warehouse they forgot about. :p

I suspect the production will continue through some sort of deal with Abyss - The Diana headphones aren't even out yet and the player is nearly superseded. I am thinking they may continue to make the LPGD so there is a companion player for the Diana headphones. Last photos I saw of Diana headphones on demo, they were still using LPGD for auditions.

Jun 25, 2017 at 7:07 PM Post #3,492 of 4,765
I think all future lpg will be strictly Diana edition.

That will not hurt my feelings, the Diana is absolutely freaking amazing to my ears! The only thing I would change is better gapless with Apple Lossless files. I have had to convert everything to FLAC to get true gapless. Better picture support would be nice, and I hope that if they do change the operating system it isn't horrible. The current one is rudimentary, but it is fast and easily used.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2017 at 7:30 PM Post #3,493 of 4,765
Hopefully they will release it at CanJam London next month,or at least mention something about it.
Based on their success with Paw Gold, definitely i would expect a TOTL player.

This company is not known for their aggressive marketing, sales, and promotion techniques. If it were not for head-fi, I would have never known it even existed.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2017 at 7:41 PM Post #3,494 of 4,765
Well, Birchwood Casey Aluminum Black seemed to do a good job of concealing a small nick. Is is mainly used for firearms, but works on all aluminum.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back