Introducing CL2 Planar (Impressions Thread)
Sep 7, 2019 at 6:57 PM Post #2,761 of 3,158
sure will do! as of now, im happy to listen to the KSE just for demo and not gonna keep them due to its price and the separate amp.
yeah im interesed in these too for a long time , but the separate amp ... its annoying .. i love to have my setup portable

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2019 at 6:59 PM Post #2,762 of 3,158
sure will do! as of now, im happy to listen to the KSE just for demo and not gonna keep them due to its price and the separate amp.
In any case, you shouldn't make decision until you give CL2 a chance with burn in and tip roll:vulcan:

Sep 7, 2019 at 6:59 PM Post #2,763 of 3,158
yeah im interesed in these too for a long time , but the separate amp ... its annoying .. my love to have my setup portable
that's the different between a real EST and an electret that fearless and some companies are starting to use currently

Sep 7, 2019 at 7:00 PM Post #2,764 of 3,158
In any case, you shouldn't make decision until you give CL2 a chance with burn in and tip roll:vulcan:
i think this could be my endgame for my closed iem :) is that good so far.

Sep 7, 2019 at 7:01 PM Post #2,765 of 3,158
all iems will sound fuller and rounded (bigger soundstage) with spiral dots. Not sure what science that JVC did.
Whatever science is there, it worked also for my Shure se846:). (retrofitted of course)

Sep 7, 2019 at 7:59 PM Post #2,767 of 3,158
they made it to my favorite list on place 2 :) (maybe share the 2nd with solaris not sure yet ) cant wait for my new 4.4mm pure copper cable for them
What's your first???

Sep 7, 2019 at 8:10 PM Post #2,769 of 3,158
Sep 7, 2019 at 8:17 PM Post #2,771 of 3,158
dont want to go off topic , but with the right source and the right cable the bass is damn well controlled , and the LX can much more as only bass ( which is awesome too ) :D
but back to topic :D i love these planar bass too :p :p :p
Ahhh, the bass. Love the bass!

Im considering getting a pair of used Legend X. I love the cl2, and I know the X is expensive, but the X was the best thing I heard at Canjam. The best part about the cl2, other than the sound is the current price!

Sep 7, 2019 at 8:23 PM Post #2,772 of 3,158
Ahhh, the bass. Love the bass!

Im considering getting a pair of used Legend X. I love the cl2, and I know the X is expensive, but the X was the best thing I heard at Canjam. The best part about the cl2, other than the sound is the current price!
CL2 price ratio is outstanding :) especially for u guys in the us

Sep 7, 2019 at 8:33 PM Post #2,773 of 3,158
$500 with those accessories. GODDAMN

Sep 8, 2019 at 11:47 AM Post #2,774 of 3,158
I tried my CL2 with my silver cable that comes with Campfire Comet, it sounds less airy. The vocal resolutions just went down. Tbh, im not a cable believer but what's happening here lol.

Did CL2 just works better and better with pure copper? What science behinds it though?

edit: i feel like i wanna get the Litz Alo, the pure copper. For the sake of color matching and lighter. Will it has the same sound? i scare it reduces the clarity again

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2019 at 11:52 AM Post #2,775 of 3,158
I tried my CL2 with my silver cable that comes with Campfire Comet, it sounds less airy. The vocal resolutions just went down. Tbh, im not a cable believer but what's happening here lol.

Did CL2 just works better and better with pure copper? What science behinds it though?

edit: i feel like i wanna get the Litz Alo, the pure copper. For the sake of color matching and lighter. Will it has the same sound? i scare it reduces the clarity again
Its all about conductivity. When you say "science", what are you looking for, and explanation, a formula? Different materials conduct electromagnetic energy differently. There.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back