In need of lively, energetic IEM's ($150-200)
Jun 1, 2011 at 10:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

bigandfloppy

New Head-Fier
Hello everybody!

I'm in need of a new pair of IEM's. I do not have a lot of experience with them. I'm looking for something with a very energetic, lively sound, with emphasis on bass. I listen to everything but im mainly looking for something that is just going to make you want to get up and dance
L3000.gif
when listening to club music. something that will hold me over for when i can't blast my stereo system and shake the walls 
biggrin.gif

as far as price goes, thankfully since i just graduated and have a real job, price isn't that big of an issue but im hoping something in the $150-200 range will suffice.

If this sounds like anything you've heard or read about, please leave a recommendation!
bigsmile_face.gif

As far as my experience with IEM's go, I had a pair of Audio Technica ATH-CKS70's, i thought they were great, i got them for like $80, good build quality imo, but i put them through hell and they only lasted one year, but i feel like i got my money's worth. I just felt like if i listened to them very critically, they were slightly lacking overall/there was more to desire so im hoping spending more money will fix this issue.

and for the past few months i bought a pair of cheap iem's ($15) to hold me over just to be able to go to the gym, etc.. i actually just wrote a mini rant about this but that is irrelevant, summary: they were terrible and impossible to get a seal.

Jun 2, 2011 at 12:16 AM Post #3 of 4
Radius DDM is best bet, DDMs are known for its wide sound stage and fun lively sound.
I have been among the first to audition this at ALO audio store and up until now still regard them among best price foe the bang IEMs,
For under 200 lousy devastated dollars one cant get anything better in terms of Sound.
Fit it could be a bit tricky but never for me, so highly recommended

Jun 2, 2011 at 12:19 AM Post #4 of 4
Sennheiser IE7, Radius DDM, MTP Gold, Custom 3, EX700 and TF10Pro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back