IMR - R1 Thread
Jun 14, 2019 at 11:52 AM Post #2,807 of 3,190
Looks like acct has been charged.
Can't wait!

Jun 15, 2019 at 12:53 PM Post #2,808 of 3,190
I will check out final type e , spiral dots , symbio w and spin fits . But will be next week . I will report back

Thanks so much for the suggestion.. the Final E tips are easily the best I've tried yet with the Zenith

I also grabbed some Spinfit and they are good, but not as good for fit as the Final. They definitely help control the brightness as well.. great pairing.

Jun 15, 2019 at 1:06 PM Post #2,809 of 3,190
Thanks so much for the suggestion.. the Final E tips are easily the best I've tried yet with the Zenith
Please can you measure the width and height of the Final E tips you got? Which size are they? Trying to determine which size I'll need for mine :)

Jun 15, 2019 at 1:16 PM Post #2,810 of 3,190

I also grabbed some Spinfit and they are good, but not as good for fit as the Final. They definitely help control the brightness as well.. great pairing.
Final E are awesome , at the moment i use Symbio W with the Zenith , sounds really nice. i prefer these both two over all the others

Jun 16, 2019 at 1:28 PM Post #2,818 of 3,190
IMO the difference with open/closed is more apparent with the R1 than it is with the R1Z.

With the R1 I find that closed narrows the soundstage and open widens it, and gives a better airiness to the presentation. With the Zenith it's less pronounced of an effect, but still there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back