IM716 for $49 on Dec 3rd, buy.com
Dec 7, 2007 at 5:48 AM Post #122 of 201
Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardPryor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I cant seem to use Google checkout with this item. Anyone else having this problem?

Take the 5% coupon off....You can't use the coupon and Google or paypal.

Dec 7, 2007 at 5:53 AM Post #123 of 201
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dyoel182 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So the volume control pod is what makes them 16ohm? The volume control cant be used to turn up the impedance like other line attenuators?

HD mode is higher impedance, so higher definition. It's just peep complain the resistors in the pod are cheap, and a better resistor provides an upgrade towards ER4S sound quality.

Dec 7, 2007 at 5:08 PM Post #125 of 201
Mine is still the same. I got an email back form Buy.com about this and this is what they wrote.

"This is in reference to your email regarding order ******* We apologize for the delay in the shipment of your order.

Item #202046214 has been delayed in the fulfillment process. We do not
yet have an estimated shipping date. However, you will receive a
shipping confirmation email as soon as your order ships.

We thank you for your patience and understanding in the matter.

Sincerely,

Asen"

Dec 7, 2007 at 5:32 PM Post #126 of 201
[size=xx-small]Delivery Update:[/size]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buy.com
Our records indicate your order has been processed and has shipped via UPS Mail Innovations. This means that UPS transports the parcel from our distributor's warehouse to the US Postal Service for delivery to your
local post office. UPS then transports the package from your local post office to your shipping address.

From UPS, to USPS, to UPS again, then finally to me! How can this possibly be efficient & cost effective, especially when it is "free shipping"?

Again, Google checkout it tre' wierd.

Dec 7, 2007 at 9:29 PM Post #127 of 201
Yea, Fedex does the same thing (Fedex Smartpost). Mine's just been handed over to USPS who have not even indicated whether they've picked it up. Seeing as how they deliver on Saturdays, with a little luck I might get mine tomorrow..

Dec 8, 2007 at 12:02 AM Post #128 of 201
Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardPryor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I cant seem to use Google checkout with this item. Anyone else having this problem?

maybe you need to try another credit card

Dec 8, 2007 at 12:08 AM Post #129 of 201
biggrin.gif
USPS just dropped mine off!

Dec 8, 2007 at 3:00 AM Post #130 of 201
Buy.com says they shipped, so mine are still out there somewhere. The Buy.com tracking number is worthless, I think. If you click it, it goes to a UPS site, but it says the number is erroneous. Anyway, I guess I will just wait and see if they show up via USPS. Stupid shipping strategy, no doubt. But when I got the im616s ($39.99), same thing happened.

Dec 8, 2007 at 2:35 PM Post #131 of 201
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine is still the same. I got an email back form Buy.com about this and this is what they wrote.

"This is in reference to your email regarding order ******* We apologize for the delay in the shipment of your order.

Item #202046214 has been delayed in the fulfillment process. We do not
yet have an estimated shipping date. However, you will receive a
shipping confirmation email as soon as your order ships.

We thank you for your patience and understanding in the matter.

Sincerely,

Asen"

I just checked and it is still the same "Sent to Warehouse" status.
No emails from buy.com nor Google Checkout regarding it..

Guess this is what it takes to save a couple of bucks
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back