IM716 for $49 on Dec 3rd, buy.com
Dec 23, 2007 at 7:03 AM Post #196 of 201
I still haven't received mine, even though I ordered them on the 3rd. It's been stuck at "Entered USPS Facility" for around 4-5 days now, and I'm starting to get worried.
frown.gif

Dec 24, 2007 at 1:57 AM Post #198 of 201
Quote:

Originally Posted by simply_BLACK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
my shipment was out on 8th and i'm still waiting. i can't track it, something wrong with buy.com.

Mine was shipped on the 8th as well. Weird.
frown.gif

Jan 3, 2008 at 5:26 AM Post #199 of 201
Okay, I can confidently say that I am the last recipient of these earphones from this sale, having received them today. From start to finish, it took 31 days, an unbelievably long time, to get me these earphones. It is doubtful that I will buy from buy.com ever again, although the customer support people were quick in issuing a claim when I told them the problem, and actually spoke unaccented English. Anyhow, when I first listened to them straight from my iBook, I could tell that these were a tier above my SF3s. I'm trying to save some money for a car, but I might have to get Moon Audio to de-pod my im716s.

Jan 3, 2008 at 7:23 AM Post #200 of 201
Quote:

Originally Posted by jewman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Okay, I can confidently say that I am the last recipient of these earphones from this sale, having received them today. From start to finish, it took 31 days, an unbelievably long time, to get me these earphones. It is doubtful that I will buy from buy.com ever again, although the customer support people were quick in issuing a claim when I told them the problem, and actually spoke unaccented English. Anyhow, when I first listened to them straight from my iBook, I could tell that these were a tier above my SF3s. I'm trying to save some money for a car, but I might have to get Moon Audio to de-pod my im716s.

You should try removing and modding the pod yourself. It is really simple, plus it only going to cost you a couple of bucks and a Sound Sig you will like for sure
biggrin.gif

Jan 3, 2008 at 7:39 AM Post #201 of 201
These are sold.
Quote:

I bought two pair and if anyone wants to buy the extra pair, I will sell to you for the same $49 plus shipping and paypal, basically to break even and let you have the same good deal. (I will ship outside US if paid a small fee for my time to do the customs forms). I was afraid I would mess up the podectomy and got an extra, but it looks too easy to mess up. I plan to do it to one pair soon, and shouldn't need the extra pair.

So, PM me if you missed out on the buy.com deal and want these. I'll reply to PM's tomorrow after 10AM mtn time, and post here when gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back