iBasso DX200 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here
Apr 13, 2017 at 10:31 AM Post #107 of 333
Am i the only one having issues with the device mediastore not reading correctly files ?

All my are artist are "unknown" and the duration are set to 0  when i use another player like Apollo ???

Apr 13, 2017 at 12:02 PM Post #109 of 333
no, all apps relying on mediastore have this issue.

i have started to develop a new version of apollo, i'm accessing mediastore directly in my code and i can confirm all songs information is missing (artist, track name, ...).

I have tried many things, including factory reset.

Could you try on your device ?

Apr 13, 2017 at 12:15 PM Post #110 of 333
Hi Paul.

Firmware: 2.1.94

Bug Found in: Both OS

Issue Description:

Confirmed that can play SACD-ISO files.

But you have to open them manually by folder directory then it will be added to Mango track archives, instead of just scanning.

Hope scan can put the tracks to Mango archives as well.

Apr 13, 2017 at 2:04 PM Post #111 of 333
  no, all apps relying on mediastore have this issue.

i have started to develop a new version of apollo, i'm accessing mediastore directly in my code and i can confirm all songs information is missing (artist, track name, ...).

I have tried many things, including factory reset.

Could you try on your device ?

Sure, I can try but i don't have Apollo. 

May 4, 2017 at 11:11 AM Post #112 of 333
Same here (2.1.94). Random reproduction of a folder (disc) selected in the Directory and played in track order (parallel arrows).

Did a factory reset and random reproduction continues. All files are numbered in their proper order.

Also, there is garbage albums in the album area of All Music, but this bug appeared in previous versions as well.

Issue solved with update 2.2.110

May 5, 2017 at 10:49 AM Post #113 of 333
I'm on 2.2.110 and am still having problems with the DX200 getting out of sleep mode which requires a hard reset. I've also got another cosmetic problem whereby the the play bar is stuck on 0 despite the actual play timer incrementing throughout the track.

May 5, 2017 at 11:00 AM Post #114 of 333
I'm on 2.2.110 and am still having problems with the DX200 getting out of sleep mode which requires a hard reset. I've also got another cosmetic problem whereby the the play bar is stuck on 0 despite the actual play timer incrementing throughout the track.

Have you done a factory reset?

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
May 5, 2017 at 11:03 AM Post #115 of 333
Last edited:
May 5, 2017 at 3:03 PM Post #116 of 333
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Firmware: 2.2.110
Bug Found in: Mango
Issue Description: Background sound with a DXD file
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A moderately loud sound, hissing, is heard at the start of a DXD file. The sound diminishes in volume as the recording advances but without completely disappearing.

The file was originally recorded in DSD64 and edited as DXD. Therefore, the background sound could not come from the sound of a tape. In order to ensure that the DXD file was not faulty, I down-sampled the file to 24/96 and the background sound disappeared when reproduced in the DX200.

May 5, 2017 at 8:36 PM Post #117 of 333
May 7, 2017 at 11:08 AM Post #118 of 333
Hi Paul,

Seems the hanging still occurs in Mango mode. I've now switched to Android to see if its more stable there, but Mango mode still is a little dodgy.

If you have a Windows based computer you can use the Batch Tool on the first page of the regular DX200 thread. Use the .img FW to update with the BT and then update in the regular way to the latest FW.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
May 9, 2017 at 2:46 AM Post #119 of 333
If you have a Windows based computer you can use the Batch Tool on the first page of the regular DX200 thread. Use the .img FW to update with the BT and then update in the regular way to the latest FW.
I completely missed this! OK will give that a shot. Hopefully it would work under VMware/Win10.

May 23, 2017 at 10:55 AM Post #120 of 333
Not sure if it is firmware 2.2.11 related or hardware related, I get random static noise that last for less than a second. When I tried to reply that track or section, I couldn't reproduce that problem. So it is random and happens a few times this 1 week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back