iBasso D42 "Mamba" with dual dacs! !! Hey Hey! Improved Starting on Page 76 .
Jan 21, 2010 at 2:48 PM Post #616 of 1,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by supern0va /img/forum/go_quote.gif
got the opamps from farnell (its a website)... clipping is no issue for me cos i don't go to those volumes with my IEMs
smily_headphones1.gif

i went to the website before but it seems very complicated. there are a few versions, i do not know which to order. lol.
floatsmile.png

Jan 21, 2010 at 3:53 PM Post #617 of 1,153
Just received my Mamba today! 2 seconds into its first playback I am totally blown away. Will update all once I get some burn in completed. Kudos to iBasso, placed my order on the January 16th and received it this morning, the 21st! China to Chicago in 4 working days.

Build quality meets my standards and the accessories are a nice bonus too.

Jan 21, 2010 at 8:08 PM Post #619 of 1,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by trentino /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just about to order it, and it's out of stock
frown.gif

Is that what is on the website,in that case sen an e-mail to iBasso, they will arrange it manually.

Jan 21, 2010 at 10:05 PM Post #622 of 1,153
Yes thanks I have. But it's in bright red color with the D4 - " Out of stock" so I don't have my hopes up
frown.gif

Jan 21, 2010 at 11:33 PM Post #624 of 1,153
Received mine today from HiFi Headphones UK, to replace an iBasso D2+ Boa.

Connected via USB to an iMac as source playing Apple Lossless encoded files, and outputting to an iBasso P3+ Heron headphone amplifier via an iBasso CB01 interconnect, and using Denon AH-D2000 headphones...

The results are nothing short of superb. So good in fact, that after two hours of listening to music (with a stupid grin on my face)...I've moth-balled my Graham Slee Solo (Green).

Jan 22, 2010 at 1:08 AM Post #625 of 1,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Goodison /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Received mine today from HiFi Headphones UK, to replace an iBasso D2+ Boa.

Connected via USB to an iMac as source playing Apple Lossless encoded files, and outputting to an iBasso P3+ Heron headphone amplifier via an iBasso CB01 interconnect, and using Denon AH-D2000 headphones...

The results are nothing short of superb. So good in fact, that after two hours of listening to music (with a stupid grin on my face)...I've moth-balled my Graham Slee Solo (Green).

Until you have a chance to hear the Solo SRG II, which is great.

Jan 22, 2010 at 5:29 PM Post #630 of 1,153
Weird, I e-mailed Ibasso yesterday and asked when the D4 will be back in stock, and again today, but no answer. They usually are fast, both with answering e-mails and shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back